Options error

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000][size=3]Can someone tell me what this error means and how I can fix it?[/size][/color][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000][size=3]I just tried to add an option to a product and this error popped up on the screen:[/size][/color][/font]

[color=#000000][font=Courier][size=3][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Courier][size=3]Database error:[/size][/font][/color] Duplicate entry ‘1-EN’ for key ‘PRIMARY’ b[/b]

[color=#000000][font=Courier][size=3]Invalid query:[/size][/font][/color] INSERT INTO cscart_product_options_descriptions (option_name, description, comment, inner_hint, incorrect_message, option_id, lang_code) VALUES (‘Installation Service’, '

Have us install this mod for you.

', ‘’, ‘’, ‘’, ‘1’, ‘EN’)

[color=#000000][font=Courier][size=3]Backtrace:[/size][/font][/color]

File: C:\WampDeveloper\Websites\www.mysite.com\webroot\core\fn.database.php Line: 267 Function: db_error File: C:\WampDeveloper\Websites\www.mysite.com\webroot\core\fn.catalog.php Line: 6755 Function: db_query File: C:\WampDeveloper\Websites\www.mysite.com\webroot\controllers\admin\product_options.php Line: 162 Function: fn_update_product_option File: C:\WampDeveloper\Websites\www.mysite.com\webroot\core\fn.control.php Line: 638 Function: include File: C:\WampDeveloper\Websites\www.mysite.com\webroot\core\fn.control.php Line: 458 Function: fn_run_controller File: C:\WampDeveloper\Websites\www.mysite.com\webroot_admin_.php Line: 24 Function: fn_dispatch

There were a bunch of options already in the database. I really don't know how they got there. I've never added an option nor did I have the demo database installed.

I just deleted all of the options and it now works.

Check this carefully. I had a similar problem in my Ultimate store. The options came back. I eventually had to go into the tables and deleted them manually from several places.

[quote name='novista' timestamp='1349305149' post='146295']

Check this carefully. I had a similar problem in my Ultimate store. The options came back. I eventually had to go into the tables and deleted them manually from several places.

[/quote]

That's exactly what I did.

Thanks for the confirmation that I'm not the only one who has experienced this.