• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Product appeared as "electronically distributed" without File attachment Rate Topic   - - - - -

• vincentskooi
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:20 PM #1

Hi,
I was trying to play with the Product "File" tab. Here's the sequence:
1. Added a file in "File" tab from Vendor page.
2. Refresh the product on Customer page, "This product is electronically distributed".
3. Remove the file in "file" tab from Vendor page. No other additional file listed...
4. Refresh the product on Customer page, "This product is electronically distributed" string still remains on the page and I can't get rid of it.

Any idea?

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11748 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:40 AM #2

clear the site cache?

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:51 AM #3

Hi,
I was trying to play with the Product "File" tab. Here's the sequence:
1. Added a file in "File" tab from Vendor page.
2. Refresh the product on Customer page, "This product is electronically distributed".
3. Remove the file in "file" tab from Vendor page. No other additional file listed...
4. Refresh the product on Customer page, "This product is electronically distributed" string still remains on the page and I can't get rid of it.

Any idea?

Hi there!

Is "Downloadable" checkbox checked in the General tab of the product page? If yes, plese uncheck it, and save.

Regards,

Istvan

• vincentskooi
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:02 PM #4

Thanks drahos.istvan, that fixed it.

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:58 AM #5

Dear vincentskooi,

It's my pleasure!