ERP < - > CS-CART Ultimate Integration Thread

Hi All

We are running integration between our ERP system, shipping system and CS-Cart Ultimate, thru a temp database running MySQL. I am interested in sharing ideas and solutions to relevant issues surrounding this topic with other users that are doing the same thing. I also have some questions and looking for ideas on how to solve some issues regarding:

• Backorder handling for products with variations
  • Back in stock notifications when we are writing “stock” directly to the database
  • etc…

Any others would like to share ideas?

Kind regards, Joachim

Out of curiosity which ERP are you using?

Chris

We use something called Visma Global. But our main advantage with our integration setup is that we can integrate to multiple systems and multiple webshops at the same time. We currently have integration against 4 Interspire webshops, CS-Cart Pro and CS-Cart Ultimate. We are also working on an additional integration where a wholesaler is sending us e-mail orders generated from their system that we will automatically generate orders into our temp database.

[quote name='Joachim' timestamp='1347828397' post='145182']

We use something called Visma Global. But our main advantage with our integration setup is that we can integrate to multiple systems and multiple webshops at the same time. We currently have integration against 4 Interspire webshops, CS-Cart Pro and CS-Cart Ultimate. We are also working on an additional integration where a wholesaler is sending us e-mail orders generated from their system that we will automatically generate orders into our temp database.

[/quote]

Joachim, I realize this thread is now 2.5 years old, but did you ever get this working? The temporary SQL database and the email orders from customer into the temp database? The temp database sounds like a DIY erp almost…