Tabs Popups and Links in one row

Hi again,

You know how now in version 3.0.x you can make Products tabs as popups ?

Go in Design and then Products tabs and edit any tab. You can check the open in a popup checkbox.

[attachment=5805:tab-popups.jpg]

You then get a row of links wiht an icon that each one used to be a tab.

[attachment=5806:tab-popups1.jpg]

Well I find that ok but I think these links should be in the same row with add to wish List icon, especially when I have only a few and wnat to save some white space, or if I use the Sharethis Addon wich uses a whole row with the social icons.

[attachment=5807:tab-popups2.jpg]

Well let me tell you how to do that!

You only need to edit 2 files:

First it’s buy_now.pre.tpl in skins/basic/customer/addons/wishlist/hooks/products

You need to cut all the lines (you can also comment them out by putting {* at the begging and *} at the very end)

<br />
{if !$hide_wishlist_button}<br />
{include file="addons/wishlist/views/wishlist/components/add_to_wishlist.tpl" but_id="button_wishlist_`$obj_prefix``$product.product_id`" but_name="dispatch[wishlist.add..`$product.product_id`]" but_role="text"}<br />
{/if}<br />

```<br />
<br />
and paste them in [b]product_popup_tabs.tpl[/b] in skins/basic/customer/views/tabs/components<br />
<br />
in line 30 after [b]<ul class="popup-tabs">[/b] and before [b]{$smarty.capture.popupsbox}[/b].<br />
<br />
Then make some space between the links by adding in [b]styles.css[/b] in line 2523 some padding-right in [b].wish-link.text-button class[/b]. (10px is ok).<br />
<br />
Clear you cache and you are good to go!!<br />
<br />
Try it.<br />
<br />
Fotis<br />
<br />
-----------------------------------------<br />
There seems to be a problem with ajax and wishlist button, so if you want to try this then do that by all means if you know your way around.<br />
i will be trying to fix this, but its going to last. Any help thow is welcome!<br />
<br />
As a small workaround you can edit styles.css line 2516<br />
 and replace with<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
```php
<br />
	border-bottom: 1px dotted #DEDEDE;<br />
	margin-top: -62px;<br />
	padding-bottom: 15px;<br />
	padding-left: 215px;<br />
	padding-top: 25px;<br />

```<br />
<br />
You get then this<br />
<br />
[attachment=5827:fav-tabs.png]<br />
<br />
<br />
-------------------------------------------<p><a href="127.0.0.1/uploads/monthly_09_2012/post-11524-0-21499200-1347307207.jpg">tab-popups.jpg</a></p><p><a href="127.0.0.1/uploads/monthly_09_2012/post-11524-0-98875900-1347307325.jpg">tab-popups1.jpg</a></p><p><a href="127.0.0.1/uploads/monthly_09_2012/post-11524-0-06385900-1347307428.jpg">tab-popups2.jpg</a></p><p><a href="127.0.0.1/uploads/monthly_09_2012/post-11524-0-72654100-1347566149.png">fav-tabs.png</a></p>

great post Fotis, I like the commentary too :P

thanks

John

its always fun to find stuff and share.

And you know I was thinking, that if they had put that new block system not only in shop layout but in product screen layout, it would be the best cart software ever!!!

Most eshops have one big common problem. The product screen wich is almost the same in each and everyone.

So think of that!! This is why I am trying to find new ideas in the product screen, and make it a little bit different from the rest.

Fotis

I'm having a problem with this, i have done everything to the letter the only problem is when you click on the button nothing happens.

Have a look here

http://www.oggames.co.uk/blood-bowl-team-manager-sudden-death-expansion.html

It works fine my friend…

I see you got those social icons working in CS-CART 3 is it ready for download?

Tonight…

I am tryin to do an extensive test… to be sure

Fotis

Yay. Thanks for the great service.

ok

have a look Free Sharethis Buttons V3 - Third-Party Services - CS-Cart Community Forums

Fotis

[quote name='dvsgr' timestamp='1347510451' post='144938']

It works fine my friend…

[/quote]

I have tried on 4 different PC and 3 differant browsers but noting happens when you click the button, if I change it back to the old way then it work but the way you have it down it will not work. Cleared the catch on both the cs cart and pc but nothing. Any ideas!!

I went to your link and tried it out. It worked fine.

I tested it as we speak from iPad and works also Fine!

Don't know what to say.

Can anybody share his findings on this Addon and on your site?

Fotis

[quote name='dvsgr' timestamp='1347546762' post='144975']

I went to your link and tried it out. It worked fine.

I tested it as we speak from iPad and works also Fine!

Don't know what to say.

Can anybody share his findings on this Addon and on your site?

Fotis

[/quote]

Works fine for me too, chrome and firefox, but seems only wish list doesnt do anything, unistall and reinstall wishlist addon ?

let me have a look and I will get back on that.

In the meantime have alook at the original post for a temp workaround.

Thanks

Fotis

That is what i'm refering to!!! the wishlist… the other two links works fine but the wishlist link when you click on it nothing happens…

[quote name='projectmyst' timestamp='1347571767' post='145008']

That is what i'm refering to!!! the wishlist… the other two links works fine but the wishlist link when you click on it nothing happens…

[/quote]

I know it works the normal way but try unisntalling and re installing after adding Fotises addon.

John

has any one figered out on how to get the wishlist button to work when using the mod above yet?

Just tried this modification, “add to wishlist” button will stop working.

Hi

please read the whole message before you try it

[quote]

There seems to be a problem with ajax and wishlist button, so if you want to try this then do that by all means if you know your way around.

i will be trying to fix this, but its going to last. Any help thow is welcome!

[/quote]

Fotis

[quote name='projectmyst' timestamp='1347490791' post='144928']

I'm having a problem with this, i have done everything to the letter the only problem is when you click on the button nothing happens.

Have a look here

http://www.oggames.c…-expansion.html

[/quote]Hey

Where did you get the PRE-ORDER addon from? I really need that, how can I get it done?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Tom

Hi Fotis,

I have installed your add-on(Awesome work!) but I have a little problem with it. How can I get rid of that dotted line above the buttons that creates a unwanted space?

Also, I noticed on the pictures posted by you that you also have a facebook like button, how did you do that?

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2012-12-05 at 8.21.40 PM.png