ADDON: "Invite link referral system"

Hi,

I need some money for new add-on so decided to make some budget by selling “Invite link referral system”. It was build for my shop a while ago. When I was searching for this add-on for me I noticed quite big demand but there was nothing online so I build it.

Sales are limited to 35 lucky buyers because I only need specific figure.

How it Works?

1. User registers and receives unique link with his referral code that he can share.
  2. User can find this code under new menu item called “My invitation link”.
  3. When someone clicks that link and buys something from the shop, user receives set amount of “Reward point” (admin has to change order status to processed or completed).
  4. System works only with new users first purchase.

Why use?

Users will share your website with friends in order to receive points. This is proven to be one of the best marketing strategies to drive direct traffic. Companies such as groupon, livingsocial or fab use similar systems.

Works with preintegrated reward point system in CS-Cart.

Works on:

CS Cart 2.2.x ( Pro, Multi Vendor and Ultimate)

CS Cart 3.x ( Pro, Multi Vendor and Ultimate)

It might work on other versions as well, I haven’t tested more

And with every design.

Features:[list]

[]Set specific amount of points to give.

[
    ]Facebook, Twitter and email sharing integrated.

[]Automatically assigns points to user.

[
    ]Unique code generated automatically.

[*]Automatically writes entry to Reward Points Log.

[/list]

Price:

I've estimated price what this add-on cost me to build is about $400.

I am selling it for you for: [size=5]$39[/size]

[size=4]Don't forget - only 35 available.[/size]

[size=4]To see demo, screenshots and to purchase go here www.cscartaddons.co.uk/friends-invite-referral-system.html[/size]

Thank you!

Any questions please post here or support@cscartaddons.co.uk

[size=2]P.S. This is my first sale, but I have some more great add-ons built. [/size]

I found it quite interesting this addon and I bought

does exactly what it says, it works very well I think it would be useful to promote my products

thanks

That's awesome, I'll get that one this week.

What would be great is if every products had something like that and the link point right back to that product like share button but with the referral code.

Are you available for add-on development?

Thanks,

D.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this modification is an extension of the affiliate's addon that attributes reward points instead of cash?

I think it is also set as default and the user doesn't need to sign up for an affiliate account. Hope it can be set to give the commission as a % of sales instead of just a flat fee plus not only on first sale but also for a set amount of time like 90 days or life.

I would love to buy this add-on but since cs-cart is refusing to fix a bug in 2.2x I can't use reward points anymore… it messes up my tax.

See [url=“http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-3101-possible-reward-points-tax-problem/page__st__20”]http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-3101-possible-reward-points-tax-problem/page__st__20[/url]

So I'm gonna have to wait if and when I make the move to version 3… which I would like to but will take me a great amount of time and resources.

Hi Guys,

Thank you for interest.

1. I don't have much spare time for now, so I will not be available for development. I am working on other more complex add-on now.
  2. It doesn't require doing anything with affiliate programs. The links are generated automatically for users.
  3. Now it works with set amount of points for 1st purchase for new users. This is not bad idea about percentage or time, but the original idea was to have similar add-on like groupon or fab.com has(maybe they changed something in a time). Anyway I will keep that in mind, but I don't see this being ready in next month or so.

If you buy now, what ever changes or updates I will do, you can update for free.

And also, 14 sold already. It will close when counter hits 35. So probably you have couple more days to purchase it.

Good luck!

With this addon, can you set the minimum amount new user has to spend?

For example, the new user must spend a minimum of $30, then the inviter get $100 points? The inviter won't get points if new user spend less than this amount?

[quote name='ghostrider' timestamp='1346208124' post='143891']

With this addon, can you set the minimum amount new user has to spend?

For example, the new user must spend a minimum of $30, then the inviter get $100 points? The inviter won't get points if new user spend less than this amount?

[/quote]

Hi,

Thank you for your question. The answer is no, not at the time. I might implement this later, but not in the next month for sure. I have some good ideas how to make this addon more powerful, but not the time to do it.

If you buy now, you can always download updates for free later.

Regards

When the user click on the My Inventation Link, and goes to the link page. How can we add a description there explaining to the user what this is, and how it works?

Thanks,

Marty

[quote name='mardukeme' timestamp='1346290837' post='143953']

When the user click on the My Inventation Link, and goes to the link page. How can we add a description there explaining to the user what this is, and how it works?

Thanks,

Marty

[/quote]

Hi,

Thank you for your purchase!

In order to edit My Invitation Link Page please edit view.tpl file inside referral_links/views/invitation_link.

If you know HTML this should be very easy.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

I am interested but will you support new cs cart upcoming versions? or no updates?

[quote name='cool999' timestamp='1347226504' post='144642']

I am interested but will you support new cs cart upcoming versions? or no updates?

[/quote]

Hi,

I will definitely make sure it will work on upcoming versions. Unless they change the cs-cart system completely, but yes, I will update it if somethings change.

Thank you for your interest.

dear jameswhite

I am locking for this addon but your site is down and i can't contact you , plz update the link to allow me to buy it

thanks

The last time I spoke with him at this EMAIL support@cscartaddons.co.uk I do not know if this will help you!

Thanks

[quote name='iliasifestos' timestamp='1356773849' post='151900']

Cancel

Thanks

[/quote]

Hi all. I need this addon. How can I have it?

jameswhite, how can we contact to you?

This add-on is not available any more?

Interested as well… Is it gone.??

I am very interested in this addon or a similar concept if it is avaiable.