Jump to content

  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Can I wait to upgrade to v3 once bugs are fixed? Rate Topic   - - - - -

 
  • Jmamelia
  • Member
  • Members
  • Join Date: 21-Mar 12
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:58 AM #1

I bought the upgrade to v3. (I am on 2.2.4).
However many people are having the same and similar issues with store import add-on. This includes my developer. It's not a server issue clearly.

Will my upgrade still be valid if I wait a few months til the bugs get worked out or will I have to pay again?

Thank you.

 
  • jhagg
  • Senior Member
  • Members
  • Join Date: 27-Mar 11
  • 233 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:55 AM #2

Upgrade licenses usually last 1 year, so yes you can.