Reviews tab is missing

In “Product Tabs”, I have set “Reviews” to active.

In “Administration”, I have installed and activated “Comments and reviews” addon.

But, when I check in my products page, the Reviews tab is not shown. Why?

You probably did this but did you clear your cache? admin.php?cc

[quote name='solesurvivor' timestamp='1344607372' post='142617']

You probably did this but did you clear your cache? admin.php?cc

[/quote]

So, I just ran /admin.php?cc

But I still do not see the “Reviews” tab on the product's page. Any other idea?

Thank you.

Did you enable review for the product(s) under the individual product profile > Add Ons > Comments & Reviews

[quote name='solesurvivor' timestamp='1344608130' post='142622']

Did you enable review for the product(s) under the individual product profile > Add Ons > Comments & Reviews

[/quote]

Oh, I missed that! I didn't know we need to enable individually for every products! Is there a workaround to quickly enable for all products?

Thanks.

If you know your way around sql you can run a sql insert on the cscart_discussion table.

Insert a record with the object_id, object_type, and type for each product you want to enable.

object_id = PRODUCT ID FROM THE PRODUCTS TABLE

'object_type = “P” without quotes

TYPE = “B” without quotes

I used YotPo for several months. Now I decided to stop YotPo and to use the built in add on. But I've lost the Review tab at all.

Yeah I am having the same problem. Have them enabled in addon's as well as individual products. Yet, unable to find any place to leave a review.

Please make sure that the reviews are enabled for this exact product. You can check at the 'Add-ons' tab on the 'Editing product' page in the administrator area. Also make sure the 'Comments and reviews' add-on is active

Please also make sure that the corresponding tab is enabled on the Design -> Product tabs page:

http://prntscr.com/96pblu

I have same issues.

Activated in Manage Add-ons. Both products and vendors.

Activated in Design -> Product tabs

Ran /admin.php?cc

Still not showing up on product's page. Not seeing reviews options for products or vendors. And I tried it with a costumer who placed an order with the vendor.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

I have same issues.

Ran /admin.php?cc

Still not showing up on product's page. Not seeing reviews options for products or vendors. And I tried it with a costumer who placed an order with the vendor.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Instead of system cache, try to clear templates cache also:

/admin.php?cc&ctpl

I have same issues.

Ran /admin.php?cc

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Please try setting up the reviews for a product anew using the following article:

http://kb.cs-cart.com/switchon-discussion

As regards vendors, note that reviews are posted on the vendor details page in the storefront. In default Multi-Vendor 4.3.1 and above the vendor details page can be opened by clicking the link in the right part of the vendor store screen (please have a look at the screen shots attached).

[attachment=10425:Vendor_store_page.png]

[attachment=10426:Vendor_details_page.png]

If it does not help, please contact us via Help Desk.

Vendor_store_page.png

Vendor_details_page.png