Manuel Shipping Costs

Hi

I'm stumbling over the shipping costs about 2 weeks now. I have set it up in weight classes.

But now I want to ad an FREE shipping option. But when I add that you will also see free shipping and the other paid shipping options!

I want my custoomers only to see if they have to pay or if it's free. Not both.

Any ideas how to change this?

See my att. file. It's in dutch.

Shipping_options.jpg

Hello JDP2012,

Thank you for your message.

I assume that you want to create the third shipping method in your store which will be set up as a free one and you want to show it to customers only under some particular conditions (matching a customer's shipping address, order subtotal lower or greater than some value, etc.), but you do not want to show the other two shipping methods. If so, some code modifications are required to implement this feature. We would be happy to assist you in this matter within our technical support service. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk if you have support credits or an active support period.

If you want it to work in some other way, please clarify your inquiry in more detail.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

So you need to change some code? Strange that it's not standard as an option. I have now chosen for promotion to set free shipping from x amount.