• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Error_occured when opening admin panel After upgrade to CSC-P 3.0.2 Rate Topic   - - - - -

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 20934 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 07:30 AM #41

It looks like upgrade was not completed correctly. It is required to examine issue on your server. Try to contact support team

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• ramon-r
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:36 PM #42

It looks like upgrade was not completed correctly. It is required to examine issue on your server. Try to contact support team

I downloaded the website v4.3.9 . I placed the files in localhost and modified config.local.php and .htaccess files and connected database also setting correctly. After that running in localhost, BUT ...

• kaavain
  • Members
  • 1135 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:40 AM #43

The description field is missed in the cscart_shipping_descriptions table in your database. Run the following SQL query to fix the issue:

ALTER TABLE `cscart_shipping_descriptions` ADD `description` MEDIUMTEXT NOT NULL;

Dear CS-Cart Team! Unfortunately Russian forum is no longer work properly (can't login and can't restore the password) so would you please answer me here? I meet the similar problem by following steps:

- move CS-Cart to test domain.
- upgraded there from 4.3.5 to 4.3.6
- RESTORED HERE (on the new 4.3.6!) SQL dump of 4.3.5

Got the same "Unknown column 'cscart_shipping_descriptions.description' in 'field list'" and the seme with statuses ID.

As I understood, this is because:

- shipping description were added. I think it is enough that I've did ALTER TABLE `cscart_shipping_descriptions` ADD `description` MEDIUMTEXT NOT NULL; and nowhere else it will appear as a problem.

- statuses ID now added and all functionality on 4.3.6 uses not status letters but ID's.

I've added in 3 tables status_id field and shop start working. BUT! Now I missed all my statuses from 4.3.5

What I did also is MANUALLY assign where I found ststus_id: ststuses, data, description... But I'm afraid I missed something and it will work wron for instance in certificates... For example cscart_statuses obviously the ID is the key field. But in cscart_status_data many lines has the same status_id value is it correct?

May be there are some script which transforms SQL dump 4.3.5 -> 4.3.6? Or where to check manually also?
Thanks.