• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CS-Cart 3.0.2 Released Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Michiel117
  • Trial users
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:19 AM #61

I tried updating cscart proffesional to 3.0.2 but after updating in upgrade center almost every addons such as google analytics and Janrain MYOS stopped working. Some other peolpe have the same problems?

• San
  • Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:36 PM #62

I have sorted my error Database error: Unknown column 'session_id' in 'where clause' (1054)

I noticed that I used a different secret key for the new installation. Because of this when i imported the old data anything I entered to login was not decrypted correctly and failed.

// Key for sensitive data encryption
$config['crypt_key'] = 'YOURVERYSECRETKEY';

If I need to change this key again in v3.02 can this be easily done?

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12156 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:20 PM #63

No, it will encrypt new data with the new key and will fail to decrypt old data with the new key. Unless you run some utility to decrypt encrypted data with the old key and encrypt it with the new, you're stuck with your original key.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• Michiel117
  • Trial users
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:23 PM #64

After updating to 3.0.2 when you click an add-on such as 'Age verification' or google analytics. The window will popup but the window will b e emty. How do I fix this?

• Luthien
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:49 AM #65

Professional version 3.0.2 is not in our file area.
Help desk is slow to reply

Hello everybody!

Today we have released CS-Cart 3.0.2. It's a minor release and includes numerous bug fixes (see the full changelog).

Apart from bug fixes CS-Cart 3.0.2 introduces several important new features:

• Store Import Add-on: Formerly announced as Database upgrade tool, it allows you to import databases from CS-Cart 2.2.4/2.2.5 to CS-Cart 3.0.2. Read more.
  • Russian Build: We have collected all the Russia-specific payments, shippings and features and made a special CS-Cart Russian Build. It is specifically designed for Russian eCommerce market. CS-Cart Russian Build is available for Professional, Ultimate and Multi-Vendor editions. Note that these features from Russian Build will be missing in the regular (international) CS-Cart build. Read more.
The release also includes the latest versions of Searchanise and Twigmo.

The upgrade to the new version will be available for all legal license holders within the following week.

You can find more detailed information in our blog.

We are keen to hear any feedback from you. Feel free to discuss the release in this thread and leave comments to the blog post. Your suggestions for future releases, as well as bug reports, are highly appreciated and always welcome.

You can always contact us via Twitter and Facebook.

• Pascal
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:38 AM #66

I've just installed the 3.0.2 and searchanise and the following error return.
An idea what to modifiy ?

Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir is set in YOURSITE/www/core/fn.requests.php on line 101

• Michiel117
  • Trial users
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:07 AM #67

Does someone know how to acces database logs with mysql because I only get Error_occured when logging in to adminpanel?

• San
  • Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:56 AM #68

after a successful upgrade i tried placing a test order. The error when proceeding to the payment stage is HTTPS: libcurl error(58): unable to use client certificate (no key found or wrong pass phrase?)

It this due to the site certificate been assigned to the root of our website? The upgrade package was installed in a sub directory.

Sorted: the certificate (paypal_cert.txt) from v2.2.5 was copied to the new v3.02 payments/certificates/directory.

• unwired
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:56 PM #69

I tried updating cscart proffesional to 3.0.2 but after updating in upgrade center almost every addons such as google analytics and Janrain MYOS stopped working. Some other peolpe have the same problems?

I also have this problem

• Blackadder
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:39 PM #70

Similar to the poster with age verification issues showing a blank popup ...

I have just updated via the admin panel and now i am no longer able to edit product options. All i get is an empty popup window.
I've tried editing existing products with options... blank window titled "Editing Option: Colour"
If i go to create a new product, i click add option, can set the name and variants, but when i hit save then go back in to tick the box it gives me a blank option edit window.

With several boxes of new stock to add today i'm now at a complete standstill and also concerned about the other bugs being reported. Was looking to roll it back as this doesnt seem to be the only bug, but the link provided for revert does nothing at all and there seem to be others who have attempted to rollback and suffered major data loss and crashes.

Any advice appreciated
Best Regards

*Started finding other windows were showing up blank and errors at checkout. Have successfully completed manual revert and all working.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12156 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:35 PM #71

Does someone know how to acces database logs with mysql because I only get Error_occured when logging in to adminpanel?

Put your store into Development Mode in the lower right hand area of your Admin panel and then you will see the DB errors.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• unwired
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:08 PM #72

I also have this problem

I've just checked again and everything seems to be working.....strange

• Luthien
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:52 PM #73

I would like to purchase an upgrade from Pro to Ultimate but it is not in my file area.

• Michiel117
  • Trial users
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:35 PM #74

Put your store into Development Mode in the lower right hand area of your Admin panel and then you will see the DB errors.

This isn't possible because whole admin panel shows as 'Error occured' blank page. I fixed this with using an full link to the database tab which I copied from the demo site and so I was able to restore an backup database which fixed this problem.

• AXeOMA
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:52 PM #75

I cannot import my store. Everything seems fine in the beginning. Then after "Backing up data for: cscart_stat_banners_log" window disappears. Did it many times with exactly the same result. I see no visible changes in the new site. Any ideas? Thanx.
"I am not young enough to know everything." Oscar Wilde.

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:12 PM #76

Try to clear the browser cache. Just refresh the page.

After updating to 3.0.2 when you click an add-on such as 'Age verification' or google analytics. The window will popup but the window will b e emty. How do I fix this?

Ilya Kolesnikov,
Twigmo team
[size=2]Ex-CS-Cart Architect Team[/size]

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:05 PM #77

That doesn't fix it for my pop-up issues, they all appear blank. Even with an admin cc and clear browser.

Posted Image

Try to clear the browser cache. Just refresh the page.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12156 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:08 PM #78

Had the same issue but only for the Block Export. Submitted a bug in bugtracker and got "can't reproduce - closed". I guess I was lying.

• San
  • Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:22 PM #79

This isn't possible because whole admin panel shows as 'Error occured' blank page. I fixed this with using an full link to the database tab which I copied from the demo site and so I was able to restore an backup database which fixed this problem.

How did you do this? when i log in as the admin all I get is a black page with 'Error occured'.

Funny thing I also get the same error when trying the online demo on cs cart. 22:41 3/8/12

Update: I rename the addons folder to old and I was able to log in. I can only assume the addons I was trying out caused the error. It may have been watermark, searchdise or cccslider.

• miracles
  • Members
  • 1533 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:40 AM #80

Searchanise settings not loading and unable to change anything. Here is the screenshot :angry:

Posted Image
CS-CART 3.0.6 GRENADE

Please vote for CDN Add-on

For SEO Article Submission, Forum Profile Links, Web 2.0 links, contact me through PM.