• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Product Options - how to use??? Rate Topic   - - - - -

• wedge
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 04:17 AM #1

Hi everyone, first post:D

Could some explain - or post a link to - info about how to use the product option pane in the v1.32 ? The user .pdf really doesn't have much info on the subject of how to use the feature.

I'm trying to put a "workshop conference" into inventory which is no problem, although I want to be able to have one price for early registration, the regular price from 30 days until 7 days prior, then a higher price with 7 days of registration (late registration).

I'm guessing the software can do this although I'm not having much luck. Anyone have a suggestion on how best to do this?

Thanks!

Posted 03 May 2006 - 05:17 AM #2

Just make a permanent coupon thats effective on that item for certain dates..then when the dates is up it goes back up to the regular rate.

Dave

• wedge
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 06:21 AM #3

One other question about having a "seminar" type product. Is there a way in CS Cart to give a product a lifespan so you don't have to manually delete it?

For example, when a seminar that's presented on May 15 is for sale through the store is there a way to have it disappear on May 16th? I know I can manually delete it, although it would be slick to be able to define the product lifespan when it's added to the catalog.

Thanks again.