Suppliers shipping charges addding together not combining

It seems if you have a flat 10$ rate for shipping… and you have 5 items at different suppliers… you will get slammed a 50$ charge… 5*10$… how can we combine shipping… mainly NOT USE Suppliers shipping charges but the cart shipping charges…? i want 10$ since i configured 10$

Any one had this problem ?

Array

(

[1] => Array

(

[name] => Poste Canada (Régulier)

[delivery_time] => 3-4 jours

[position] => 0

[rates] => Array

(

[5] => 10

[0] => 10

)

as you see its a rate for each product…

wow…is this product ready or still beta ? 2.2.5 ?

//TODO select companies shippings

fn_set_hook('calculate_shipping_rates', $c, $o_id, $package_info);

ims cared to

run a grep on todo's

fix i made for shipping charges adding up when having suppliers…example

10 items in order with 10 suppliers … if shipping is 4$ then shipping would be 40$… lol BAD…

so this fix make only one (the first) available. the code in green…

Shipping_rates fn.cart.php around line 2264

foreach ($found_rates as $shipping_id => $rate_value) {

if (!isset($shipping_rates[$shipping_id])) {

$shipping_rates[$shipping_id]['name'] = $shipping_methods[$shipping_id]['name'];

$shipping_rates[$shipping_id]['delivery_time'] = $shipping_methods[$shipping_id]['delivery_time'];

$shipping_rates[$shipping_id]['position'] = $shipping_methods[$shipping_id]['position'];

}

[color=#008000]if (is_array($shipping_rates[$shipping_id]['rates'])) { [/color]

[color=#008000] $shipping_rates[$shipping_id]['rates'][$o_id] = 0; [/color]

[color=#008000]} else {[/color]

$shipping_rates[$shipping_id]['rates'][$o_id] = $rate_value + $shipping_freight;

[color=#008000]}[/color]

if (!empty($shipping_packages[$shipping_id])) {

$shipping_rates[$shipping_id]['packages_info'] = $shipping_packages[$shipping_id];

}

}

}

$shipping_rates = fn_sort_array_by_key($shipping_rates, 'position', SORT_ASC);

}

Hi,

I tried your solution for this problem,

But you just enable 1 supplier and only calculate the shipping for his products.

The products of the other suppliers are free shipping.

Did you found a solution that it calculates the shipping for all the products at once?

So if you order

3 products from supplier A and 2 products form supplier B

the calculation would only look at the products an not to the suppliers.

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]hello everyone.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]i have many supplier on multi vendor.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]but product is send out from one place after get collected[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]but cs-cart has supplier function so it appear each vendor shipping cost even i apply same shipping method to vendor.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]anyone knows how can i fix it?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]if i put other shipping method to vendor, must show up that shipping.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]but when i apply same shipping method to vendor ,i need come out as one [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]forex) 1— t shirt 0.5 kg (usps) —a vendor[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]2—pants 0.8 kg(usps) —b vendor[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]3—jarket 1,2 kg (fedex)----c vendor[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]----------------------------------------------------[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]result 1. a vender , b vendor[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]t shirt pants ----1.3kg =====17us$[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]2 c vendor[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]jarket -----1.2kg =====22us$[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]===================================================[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]total 39us$[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]if some client purchase 1,2 -------- so must show price of 1.3kg USPS RATE.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]please help me …this is very important to me ------------SOME OF SHOP HAS VENDOR BUT SHOP OWNER GETHRING ALL PRODUCT AND THEN SHIP. THAT'S WHY has to show after sum.[/font][/color]

anyone help

I have an addon on here that deals exactly with this. I can't remember what it is called, but you should be able to search around and find it. Basically it combined the different supplier's rates into one rate for the customer to see.

Thanks,

Brandon

somebody help~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1360949834' post='155448'] I have an addon on here that deals exactly with this. I can't remember what it is called, but you should be able to search around and find it. Basically it combined the different supplier's rates into one rate for the customer to see. Thanks, Brandon [/quote]

Was this an addon you purchased from somewhere? Can you share the name of it?

i have this addon. cncinc@nate.com mail to me

Surely if your making your CS Cart like a department store (Ebay) it's completely normal to be charged different shipping based on different suppliers.

I'm happy moving forward to be completely transparent that not everything is coming from one place.

It seems impossible to set up detailed thought out shipping. I'm left with using shipping as basic as a wordpress cart. Surely after paying £200+ for the software, I should be left being able to do the following:

1. Calculate products shipped from me via weight - Localized for Domestic, Localized for International Shipping

2. Calculate suppliers products separately so they are also separately stated and accounted for next to shipping of my own personal products. (If I am pretending they are not outsourced products I will ship them to myself before distribution)

3. Ensuring Supplier shipping isn't charged per product (dependent on bulk/size of product)

4. Calculating the postage on products I send and a supplier send in one order. (Accounting for two sets of posting costs at our end, despite one order).

The resolution certainly is not that I have to ensure I personally post all orders out from one location. I should be able to integrate suppliers adequately.

Also, I keep hearing you don't need to use Localization, however I can't see any other way to differentiate between domestic and international shipping. (Not that it's actually working outside default location currently)