www.mycindybean.com -- light, flexible eyeglass frames

hello.

I launched the new site of eyeglass frames~!

http://mycindybean.com

check this out!~ give me a feedback~

Looks good… My 2 cent suggestion, increase the font size of price in product page.

[quote name=‘miracles’ timestamp=‘1341637933’ post=‘140096’]

Looks good… My 2 cent suggestion, increase the font size of price in product page.

[/quote]

Unless this is a plot to get people to buy glasses…hmmmmm? :grin:

I think the site looks good and loads fast, are you getting SSL at some point?

John

Looks really nice overall. Very clean look.

Nice site - but was determined to find something …

Using IE8 - When on the home page and you click “sign in” on the top menu bar, the box is underneath the central image so you cannot sign-in. Using Firefox it is above the image and works.

Product code BS3002 is missing the image in description - sizing.

Using IE 8 - With the first products I tried, the first option said “Please, select one” and the Add to cart button isn't shown until an option is selected (the button is hiding underneath the share image) - so it does actually work. On other products such as product BS802 the first option is a product (not “select one”), there is no Add to cart button as it is hidden underneath the facebook logo. Again, works on Firefox.

Sitemap - Wish List - Page cannot be found.

The customer enters their card details in a non-secure page. You need an SSL or use a payment gateway - I see you have Paypal express on the cart so you could easily enable the “PayPal” processor at the checkout (this is PayPal Website Payments Standard listed as “PayPal” in the list of processors). When setting this up, check the postage and taxes are calculated correctly in Paypal- I found that settings within Paypal changed the values sent by CS-Cart. This will also allow non-Paypal account holders to pay by card on the Paypal secure site.

Sorry to find bugs in your new site - but I hope it was constructive feedback that you wanted. It's a very nice site and pages load surprisingly fast considering the amount of graphics and being on the other side of the world - the speed is quite impressive here in the UK. Nice job.

Thank you so much~ !!!

I checked on Firefox only - -;; . thank you so much overview on every browser.

I fixed everything you mentioned except the login popup problem.

Do you know how to fix this? i used iframe for the home banner.

[quote name='qdi325' timestamp='1342100844' post='140567']

Thank you so much~ !!!

I checked on Firefox only - -;; . thank you so much overview on every browser.

I fixed everything you mentioned except the login popup problem.

Do you know how to fix this? i used iframe for the home banner.

[/quote]

Not personally, but a specific problem like this could be posted on a main forum topic - perhaps “store design and templates” section of this forum would find someone that knows. If you put an image and what caused the problem (and that the problem is in IE) then someone is likely to be able to suggest a fix or completely different way of achieving what you want. The more specific the forum topic will achieve a better response.

Glad I could help find the problem if not fix it - good luck!

You should download and install the IE tester to see your site on different IE version…