Searchanise giving access denied error?

Hi there!

I just installed the Searchanise yesterday and it was working well … Actually it still seems to work find on the store side, but the admin side now I all get is:

Warning

Access denied search_engines.manage

I have seen some people not likely giving over all your store information to the Searchanise 3rd party website … but it seems like it is also unstable? (Just assuming since it was fine yesterday and now it is not working on the admin side).

The Searchanise seems to work nicely but I think I might have to go back to Quick Search.

Is anyone else using the Searchanise on your 2.2.5 store and like it or against it?

Ha! This is kind of crazy. We decided to install this on a couple of our community sites and now they show the same error in the admin. I have not figured out if it works right on the front end or not. I am trying to give it a chance, but each time we seem to be running in to errors like this.

[quote]I am trying to give it a chance,[/quote]

Clips, either your a nice guy, or you might be getting soft regarding your view on searchandise! ;-)

It seems to be now running fine for the past few days. I really do like the front-end search for the customers as it is one of the most accurate search methods I've tried in CS-Cart.

[quote name=‘Struck’ timestamp=‘1340738157’ post=‘139460’]

Clips, either your a nice guy, or you might be getting soft regarding your view on searchandise! ;-)

[/quote]

I am probably more curious than anything. I just don’t think it is a good idea moving it off my server…but I want to see if there is any better results or what happens. The sites I have it installed on do get some traffic, but it is not enough to hurt me if searchanise screws up. Quite honestly, the only benefit I see so far is going to be for CS-Cart to try to figure out how they can make a buck off my information. I still think they will come back in a few months and tell everyone that it cost “X” dollars if you want to continue to use it.