• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Delivery service add-on Rate Topic   - - - - -

• SH
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:44 PM #1

Been searching forum and web for delivery service add-on where customer can book 1 hour delivery slot. No success so far, does anyone where to get such add-on. Thanks.

• almondjjoy
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:09 AM #2

Hi I would be interested in this also!

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12075 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:37 AM #3

Wouldn't it just be easier to ask them to provide their delivery time preference and if there's a conflict, you contact them to work it out? The rules for establishing a delivery time schedule could be very complex.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• SH
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:02 PM #4

Wouldn't it just be easier to ask them to provide their delivery time preference and if there's a conflict, you contact them to work it out? The rules for establishing a delivery time schedule could be very complex.

Not really something we rather avoid to keep costs to minimum. Did find working example here https://presto.my/ do see it still work in progress, few error lines on checkout.

• iliasifestos
  • Trial users
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:25 PM #5

you can see this!

http://forum.cs-cart...step-4-ver-224/

• almondjjoy
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:09 PM #6

Is there something easier for people who don't code... ? I want to simply buy an addon and install it and have it work. But I need the option of having orders shipped to non local customers and also having it delivered locally by a driver. I would need something like the grocery delivery where the customer selects the available window options from the calendar. There would need to be a cut off window time for the day. Also a neat feature would be a rush charge if the customer wants it delivered within the hour on the same day.

Thank You
AlmondJoy

• SH
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:09 PM #7

Is there something easier for people who don't code... ? I want to simply buy an addon and install it and have it work. But I need the option of having orders shipped to non local customers and also having it delivered locally by a driver. I would need something like the grocery delivery where the customer selects the available window options from the calendar. There would need to be a cut off window time for the day. Also a neat feature would be a rush charge if the customer wants it delivered within the hour on the same day.

Thank You
AlmondJoy

You've read my mind AlmondJoy and I hope CS will consider this option as a future add-on :grin:
@iliasifestos thanks for the link I tried the mod but didn't work some how still figuring out why
think it needs a little tweeking, if I find a solution I'll post it here.

• almondjjoy
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:59 PM #8

You've read my mind AlmondJoy and I hope CS will consider this option as a future add-on :grin:
@iliasifestos thanks for the link I tried the mod but didn't work some how still figuring out why
think it needs a little tweeking, if I find a solution I'll post it here.

Did you find a solution?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21998 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:25 AM #9

If you do not find a solution, feel free to contact us to get a free quote for this modification

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• galtinbaeva
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3627 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:42 AM #10

We are also at your service. Please, contact us at sales@simtechdev.com

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce - get advanced ecommerce analytics

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2838 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:56 PM #11

Our developers can provide you with the quality service.

Get a free quote.

Best regards, Alt-team.

ADD-ONS  Web development service  | CS-Cart dedicated developers

Buy MULTIVENDOR - USD 1250 (14% off)   Buy CS-CART LICENCE - USD 345 (13% off)

Email - manager@alt-team.com | Skype - Altteam