Host who Offers CS Cart Support Plus VPS Hosting?

Hi-

Does anyone know or could recommend a VPS host who also is knowledgeable on CSCart?

We're looking for a host who offers CS Cart support and can answer CS cart related questions on a as-needed basis.

Thanks for the help!

Alisha

I think that's going to be a fairly tall order. I think you would be best to find a great all around Host that offers great all around support and costumer service. Any host that has these qualities will be able to help you regardless of the cart system. As far as specifically answering Cs-Cart questions…doubt any host will exclusively be dedicated to CS-Cart and should they be…they will only answer/fix issues specific to the server. Ya got great members here that can help with the questions and lots of good info in the forums too!

We're hosted with Servint and love em! Awesome support and service. Another great host according to higher ups here on the forum is Futurehost with similar services and support. Don't think ya could go wrong with either of he two.

Stu

[quote name='wallynat4' timestamp='1338913740' post='138085']

Hi-

Does anyone know or could recommend a VPS host who also is knowledgeable on CSCart?

We're looking for a host who offers CS Cart support and can answer CS cart related questions on a as-needed basis.

Thanks for the help!

Alisha

[/quote]

Take a look at Martfox.com site - they offers various web hosting plans inclusive free WHM/cPanel, installation and CS/Cart end user support.

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Just[/font] visited Martfox.com got a home page directory and a 404, not sure they would be a good solution.

“Index of /”

“Not Found[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1]

The requested URL /cs-cart-hosting.php was not found on this server.[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Times][size=1]

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.”[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Slightly_Bent_Halo' timestamp='1339816695' post='138801']

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Just[/font] visited Martfox.com got a home page directory and a 404, not sure they would be a good solution.

“Index of /”

“Not Found

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1]The requested URL /cs-cart-hosting.php was not found on this server.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1]Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.”[/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]We moved the site to another server, now, the the site is loading fine.

Hah, a hosting company that can't keep their own site up. Got to love that.

Thanks,

Brandon

2 years ago when I started my shop, I was about to sign up with them, but their own homepage was offline. I took that as a sign…