TinyMCE 3.5.1.1

This is another full version of the editor. It was tested with csc3.0.1 but should work in 2.2.x as well.

Backup or rename /js/editors/tinymce.editor.js and /lib/js/tinymce/. (You may want to delete these files in case of deprecated/miscellaneous files.)

Upload the attached zip file to the root of you installation and extract. Clear your cache.

csc_tinymce_3.5.1.1.zip

You're welcome.

The default CKEditor is not the full version either. There is another thread for the full version of that but it probably needs to be updated as well.

works fantastic! thank you very much for your kind gesture.

Thanks so much for puttng this out there!

For some reason I can't get this to work for me. I'm running version 3.03

Hope someone can help

[quote name='krola' timestamp='1352987104' post='149256']

Thanks so much for puttng this out there!

For some reason I can't get this to work for me. I'm running version 3.03

Hope someone can help

[/quote]

I can only assume that you did not install it correctly. I haven't tried it myself but Jesse Lee Stringer has confirmed that it works fine on 3.0.3.

Does not insert an image with CS 2.2.5

Tool - thanks for posting the suggestion of deleting old files. I've been pulling my hair out trying to get spellchecker to work for months and this took care of it.

JoAnne

Doesn't seem to work on 3.04 Pro release. Has anything changed. I did check the file structure and all looks the same before I editied anything. Cleared cache etc. but still not showing advanced tools.

This was a trial version of Pro I tried editing.

I installed it on trial version that was then licensed version professional and it works as expected. I had to clear my browser cache before it showed up though.

The version only seems to work for IE (9), can't see the editor in Chrome (currently V24.0) or Firefox (curr. v18.0). Can this be fixed? (I allowed everything for js in Firefox, still no result, also clearing cache had no result).

Also when in editor it seems to miss a language file or something? All controls are like 'advanced.copy_desc'.

[quote name='Geert' timestamp='1360421293' post='154784']

The version only seems to work for IE (9), can't see the editor in Chrome (currently V24.0) or Firefox (curr. v18.0). Can this be fixed? (I allowed everything for js in Firefox, still no result, also clearing cache had no result).

Also when in editor it seems to miss a language file or something? All controls are like 'advanced.copy_desc'. Printscreen:

[/quote]

Posted this too soon. Download only has english language file, my back-end is set to dutch. I added the language files manually from the old TinyMCE version (lots of directories with language files!)

Now both problems are solved. I think because Firefox misses certain language files it does not show anything, now that it has the correct files it DOES show everything.

I thought I'd leave my previous post active in case anyone else is struggling with the same problem

Anyone have a version for Ultimate 3.0.6? This one seems to work except for the HTML view, that wont load up :(

This zip file download is not working.

Anybody have the file still on the computer to re-upload?