CloudFlare CDN

Hello all , anyone tried CloudFlare CDN service yet, looks intresting and cheap.

I'm told they include wildcard SSL with the monthly plan.

I been using it for a while, its really great service

[quote name='mghazal' timestamp='1337370995' post='136751']

I been using it for a while, its really great service

[/quote]

Have you noticed a noticeable speed of your site?

Joe

sure speed improve, and they do have rocket launcher feature which minifyes and combines js and do other performance optimizaiton. also it act as reverse proxy for all your static content, so you do not need to use nginx and go into that headache.

[quote name='mghazal' timestamp='1337407728' post='136779']

sure speed improve, and they do have rocket launcher feature which minifyes and combines js and do other performance optimizaiton. also it act as reverse proxy for all your static content, so you do not need to use nginx and go into that headache.

[/quote]

I just signed up with them Yesterday and looks good so far tons of apps to use, I still need to learn all this page rules . The free version will not cut it, SSL won't work, they do provide SSL Cert with the pro version, I would rather use my own though , another thing my site shows its from Europe for some reason , I have installed the mod_cloudflare on my server but that did not fix the problem. I will have to look into it more, but its worth it.

Joe

Thanks for the updates, I'm going to look at it again to see if it's any good for us. from my point of view it's the SSL I need to understand better, I believe they provide wildcard SSL with the pro version still not sure how this works.

Any info would be appreciated.

Does this happen to cache digital product downloads, also or only images and static files?

We tried to hire CS-Cart to customize an Amazon S3 solution for us to store our digital downloads but it wasn't possible… we're looking for a way to keep our downloads secure but stored off our server (on a CDN)…

We are using Cloudflare now.(yeay) We’re getting okay total scores from the gtmetrix. 83% and 90%

HOWEVER, im getting an F because there are “[color=#436688][font=Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif][size=3]components that are not cookie-free”“”" [/size][/font][/color]so, is there anyone here that can explain this to me in terms relative to CS-CART.

also…maybe someone can explain to me or link me to a tutorial on how to truly use a cdn WITH CS-CART step by step settings for the config for …>image paths and skins paths and addon paths and scirpt paths.

I dont think im using the cloud for what it is intended… at the moment it just seems like its just another location to serve the website from.

exactly how is cloudflare used along with cs-cart to serve and deliver only static files???

ANY INFO FROM ANYONE USING CLOUDFLARE AND CS-CART would be awesome !!!

;)

~B.

I found some info here.

Definitely speed was not the issue but the Cloudflare server always down most of the time in a day… so i switch back to other CDN like MaxCDN… not for cs-cart but for Wordpress but will add later on cs-cart too…