How is Shipping Kit for international shipments?

Hello,

Is anyone using Shipping Kit modules for international shipping? We are based in the US and much of our sales volume is exported. We use FedEx and USPS for shipping now, so Shipping Kit seems like it could be a viable tool. But in my experience, these automation tools often break down with international shipments and dealing with customs forms and insurance.

Can anyone with personal experience recommend this product (FedEx and/or USPS) for use with V.2.2.4 and international shipments?

If I try it and it doesn't work well, can it be uninstalled without leaving a mess?

Thanks! Robb

I use their UPS addon and it works great. Just click and a label for the order comes out like magic.

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1330681445' post='132450']

I use their UPS addon and it works great. Just click and a label for the order comes out like magic.

[/quote]

Thanks for your reply, Flow! I've seen your positive comments about Shipping Kit in other posts. But specifically, how is it for International? Are customs forms easy and accurate? Does it do anything funny like make you buy insurance when you don't want to? Does it mess with your discounts?

Regards, Robb

Well, I can't help you there… .I've only used it for shipments within the EU and don't use it that often, because DHL is our main shipper. But when we do use it, it works great.

I would just email the guys and ask your questions! They were very nice and even changed their add-on so it worked with Euro as well as dollar.

If only we had something similar for DHL… I wish!

Thanks, Flow! I was just hoping for an unbiased referral. I'll contact them as you suggest.