tool tips in product page> Admin Panel

Hi,

I wish to add tooltips (“?” mark) to other items in the add product page. When I view the source, it is referencing to [color=#1A1AA6][font=monospace][size=1]cm-tooltip class.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#1A1AA6][font=monospace][size=1]for example:[/size][/font][/color]

Categories
(?):

I tried to check update.tpl and I can't find any reference:
{$lang.categories}:

How can I add tooltips to the other fields?

thanks

using 2.2.4

figured it out. just create a new language variable for the other fields.

For example…to add a tooltip for 'price'. just create language variable: [color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]tt_views_products_update_price[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]just append the lang variable of the field to [/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]tt_views_products_update_[/font][/color]

[quote name='buging' timestamp='1330574303' post='132379'] figured it out. just create a new language variable for the other fields. For example…to add a tooltip for 'price'. just create language variable: [color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]tt_views_products_update_price[/font][/color] [color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]just append the lang variable of the field to [/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]tt_views_products_update_[/font][/color] [/quote]

I confirm that this works.