• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How to change where E-mails are sent from Rate Topic   - - - - -

• rrrolfs
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:18 PM #1

I am running CS-Cart Multi-Vendor addition 2.2.4. I have been testing the cart and noticed that when you complete the order that it sends a e-mail from my vendor's e-mail address to the customer. Where can I change it so that the E-mails are sent from my primary admin E-mail?

• herroq
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:30 AM #2

I am still waiting this function.

Follow...

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11660 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:17 PM #3

You can use the "send_mail_pre" php hook to apply whatever logic you want to any email being sent. You can change the to, from, reply-to, subject, body, attachments, etc...

If you do not know how to use php hooks and you are familiar with PHP, search the forums for 'php hooks' or google for 'cs-cart php hooks' and you will find info on how they can be used.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• herroq
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:34 AM #4

You can use the "send_mail_pre" php hook to apply whatever logic you want to any email being sent. You can change the to, from, reply-to, subject, body, attachments, etc...

If you do not know how to use php hooks and you are familiar with PHP, search the forums for 'php hooks' or google for 'cs-cart php hooks' and you will find info on how they can be used.

thanks to tbirnseth