FREE Addon: Cloud Zoom

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]UPDATE: THIS ADD ON IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AS IT WAS NOT COMPLETED TO FULL WORKING CONDITION BY MY DEVELOPER. I DO NOT KNOW IF I WILL BE REVISITING THIS PROJECT OR JUST PURCHASING MAGIC ZOOM OR SIMILAR. I WILL UPDATE THIS POST IF THINGS CHANGE.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I recently hired a programmer to create a CS-Cart [/font][/color]Cloud Zoom[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] module and wanted to offer it to the community for free.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Cloud Zoom is a jQuery image zoom plugin. This add on supports product image zooming on[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]the product detail pages only, it also supports the ability to use the JCarousel when you have[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]more than three additional product images. There are numerous settings that allow for various[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]customization.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Additionally this add on offers a much needed feature integrating the image title below the[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]smaller images to allow for easy identification when it comes to the additional images[/font][/color]

If you find yourself using this add-on and would like to help with the development cost. Please send your donations to my paypal paypal@clarityproductions.com.

[link removed while waiting on developer To fix various bugs]

Hi, many thanks on that. I will be testing on various versions and I will ge bak to you.

It does not work!

That's doesnt help me help you at all.

What doesn't work?

[quote name='solesurvivor' timestamp='1328967751' post='131065']

That's doesnt help me help you at all.

What doesn't work?

[/quote]

See image → Link

Tested on local server only. I tried to fix it but it is beyond my possibilities.

I will appreciate any fix for this great addon.

Thank you.

@tecchese:I'll check it out.

Everyone@ has anyone else tested it yet?

It does not work!

installasion ok… I look setup page but dont run [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Cloud Zoom[/font][/color] :(

I get the exact same error as tecchese on my local install using wamp server and 2.2.2 PROFESSIONAL

Warning: getimagesize(cscart/images/detailed/0/B00024848Y.01-A2OS1Y72HGJYGC._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\cscart\addons\cp_cloud_zoom\func.php on line 92

Tell me where is that image file located on your localhost?

What folder? I stored all my images in the 0 folder but cs cart

I know creates numerical folders for every so hundred or so images bu default

But I setup mine to store everything in one detailed folder.

They are in cscart/images/detailed/0/

If I go to localhost/cscart/images/detailed/0/B00024848Y.01-A2OS1Y72HGJYGC.SCLZZZZZZZ.jpg the image is there

Thats odd because the error shows the image

File does not exist. I'll try to help further but I

Need more info to help. Perhaps itlight even be a permisssion

Issue but I'm pretty sure the image file is missing.

I think I might have the problem figured out. You may want to test the install at the root of your server.

If you could test it at http://localhost and if it works there then that would suggest highly that it is due to the base_path.

Let me know

Hi from me too,

I have also the same problem. I tried it on a test installation (v 2.1.4 didnot work at all) and then on a live store (ver2.2.4) and got hte same message:

Warning: getimagesize(cs2/images/product/0/B0007WZODY.01-A2R0FX412W1BDT.SCMZZZZZZZ.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/…/public_html/cs2/addons/cp_cloud_zoom/func.php on line 92

Any ideas?

[quote name='dvsgr' timestamp='1329091630' post='131136']

Hi from me too,

I have also the same problem. I tried it on a test installation (v 2.1.4 didnot work at all) and then on a live store (ver2.2.4) and got hte same message:

Warning: getimagesize(cs2/images/product/0/B0007WZODY.01-A2R0FX412W1BDT.SCMZZZZZZZ.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/…../public_html/cs2/addons/cp_cloud_zoom/func.php on line 92

Any ideas?

Can you try an install under your root public HTML folder and let me know?

[/quote]

the installation under root public HTML was ok.in admin panel all seems to be ok but in product detailed page the image is almost double sized and it messes the hole page.

It looks like the size is hard coded into the source. I'll see about

Getting it changed toatch admin settings.

Meanwhile if anyone knows how to fix the add on so it works

Under subdirectories please let me know.

I love cloudzoom. I was trying to integrated it to cscart myself before, but there was no sucess. I ended up purchased Magiczoom from Magictoolbox not too long ago. :-( :-( :-(

Have we got any news from this addon?

Did someone make this to work?

Actually it turns out the developer who did this

For me did not complete it correctly I'm working

With them to fix various bugs in it.

It's actually much more complicated than

I had planned. Will update when complete

hi everyone I am having trouble finding out where exactly to place the code for this jqzoom in cs cart. Can anyone explain it to me where should I start?