www.salviaextracts.com - Smoke Shop

www.salviaextracts.com

We specialize primarily in Salvia divinorum but have since diversified to selling a wide range of smoke shop items, we are primarily wholesalers and distributors but have a retail side to our site.

We have migrated over from pinnacle cart to CS-cart in December 2011 and have not regretted since. Fantastic working platform, far more versatility then Pinnacle Cart ever was.

Nice! Very unique and clear layout… well done. And glad to hear you like CS so much better then pinnacle. It make me more secure about my choice again :)

One thing, you might want to change your favicon something suitable, and check some texts. There are some weird sentences in there… maybe you did a bit too much … while writing them ? As I was once told, don’t get high on your own supply! :D

Your sites down.

Fatal error[color=#2D2D2D][font=Georgia,]: Smarty error: [in main.tpl line 145]: syntax error: unrecognized tag 'var' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 589) in [/font][/color]/var2/vhosts/salviaextracts.com/httpdocs/lib/templater/Smarty.class.php[color=#2D2D2D][font=Georgia,] on line [/font][/color]1095

Hi, I had this error at one time. I think it had something to do with my helpdesk addon.

Thanks guys I fixed it someone messed up my bottom.tpl file and caused a fatal error. I am looking for any suggestions guys for improvements if you have any… regarding SEO or anything else thanks for the community help!

Belzibot, actually I am having an issue with one of the custom addons I built for this sites wholesale section I think… its causing the site to push /S?=EN at the end extension of the site URL.

[font=“Arial, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif”][size=“2”][color=“#000000”]The website you are trying to access has been blocked by the Barracuda Web Filter because it is in the Illegal Drugs category.[/color][/size][/font]

Sorry, my office web filter says you're a druggie.