• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

www.salviaextracts.com - Smoke Shop Rate Topic   - - - - -

• sduncombe
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:08 PM #1

www.salviaextracts.com

We specialize primarily in Salvia divinorum but have since diversified to selling a wide range of smoke shop items, we are primarily wholesalers and distributors but have a retail side to our site.

We have migrated over from pinnacle cart to CS-cart in December 2011 and have not regretted since. Fantastic working platform, far more versatility then Pinnacle Cart ever was.

• Flow
  • Super Duper and Amazingly Sexy Senior
  • Members
  • 2394 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:33 PM #2

Nice! Very unique and clear layout... well done. And glad to hear you like CS so much better then pinnacle. It make me more secure about my choice again :)

One thing, you might want to change your favicon something suitable, and check some texts. There are some weird sentences in there... maybe you did a bit too much .... while writing them ? As I was once told, don't get high on your own supply! :D

When life hands you lemons, bring on the Tequila baby!

• solesurvivor
  • Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:54 PM #3

Your sites down.

Fatal error: Smarty error: [in main.tpl line 145]: syntax error: unrecognized tag 'var' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 589) in /var2/vhosts/salviaextracts.com/httpdocs/lib/templater/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

• Belzibot
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 283 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:07 AM #4

Hi, I had this error at one time. I think it had something to do with my helpdesk addon.

• sduncombe
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:11 PM #5

Thanks guys I fixed it someone messed up my bottom.tpl file and caused a fatal error. I am looking for any suggestions guys for improvements if you have any... regarding SEO or anything else thanks for the community help!

• sduncombe
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:12 PM #6

Belzibot, actually I am having an issue with one of the custom addons I built for this sites wholesale section I think.. its causing the site to push /S?=EN at the end extension of the site URL.

• plinkplink
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:07 AM #7

The website you are trying to access has been blocked by the Barracuda Web Filter because it is in the Illegal Drugs category.

Sorry, my office web filter says you're a druggie.
My site: 3-Ring Binders and Organization at UniKeep.com.