Community Edition Question

Hello,

Is it possible to change the skin for the Community Edition?

Thanks

Tom

Hello, Tom!

CS-Cart Community includes only one - Basic - skin. But you can change it yourself or hire a developer for this. Also, our engineers can integrate any of the standard CS-Cart skins ( https://www.cs-cart.com/skins.html ) into your CS-Cart Community on a paid basis.

[quote name='orangegirl' timestamp='1325827633' post='128960']

Hello, Tom!

CS-Cart Community includes only one - Basic - skin. But you can change it yourself or hire a developer for this. Also, our engineers can integrate any of the standard CS-Cart skins ( [url=“https://www.cs-cart.com/skins.html”]https://www.cs-cart.com/skins.html[/url] ) into your CS-Cart Community on a paid basis.

[/quote]

Are those Free Templates available to use on Community Edition?

By default, only one skin is included into CS-Cart Community. Other skins (available in CS-Cart Professional or CS-Cart Multi-Vendor) can be added to CS-Cart Community by our engineers on a paid basis.

Hello!

I get two free license on one domain (subdomain) for community edition.

Can I install two community shop on two subdomains on two language or not?

If not how I can use my second license key?

I waiting for answer please! :confused:

Hello, lgdigger!

Yes, you can make two installations of CS-Cart Community in this case. As for the languages, you can replace the English texts with the necessary ones using the instructions here (start from #3): CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

i get the same message when i edit usd.

Try here, and dont forget to put in a value for the currency, dont leave it set to zero

john

[quote name=‘johnbol1’ timestamp=‘1338022693’ post=‘137360’]

Try here, and dont forget to put in a value for the currency, dont leave it set to zero

john

[/quote]

Thank you, John! But your advice for version Professional, we ask about Community. There is no way (I couldn’t do this) to change USD to another currency. :-(

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1338022693' post='137360']

john

[/quote]

This is for professional and other advise, not for community edition. I chanched currency in data base in PHPMyAdmin

[quote name='Guest' timestamp='1338183462' post='137491']

Great news, I finally managed it. John, first of all thank you very much for your support. Thanks to your advise I was be able to change the currency from phpmyadmin. For the people who are still struggeling I will tell how to edit it.

After you have logged in to your phpMyadmin, select your database if there are more than one.

When you click on your database there will open a collumn on the left hand with file names. Fin the file cscart_currencies

Click on it, and click on edit. A page will be displaying the currency information. Just change it to a currency of your desire. After that hit “go” or execute. There is a button on down the page you can not miss it. If you want to change the position of the sign also change the “n” to “y” on the line “after” it's right under the first line “currency-code”. Because you still can not change it from administration- currencies.

I hope I could help others. Once agin John, thank you very much, and Zulu hope you can manage it too.

Regards, Soner

[/quote]

That's right, I did all like that. Thank you for answer, it will helpfull for many users