Changing the Thank You text in invoices

Okay, this is probably a stupid question but I can’t figure this out. Even worse, I think I found it once before but that must have been luck or an accident because I’m not finding it now!

My cart is fairly new and I just received my first “fax” order … meaning I got the store owner email that someone chose “fax ordering” instead of paying up front with a credit card. The text line in the email just before the invoice block sounds weird and I want to change it. It’s not anywhere in the store’s language items so it must be on a file somewhere. Anyone know where I can access this?

Thanks!

CJ

I di mne from the database but that was a personal choice. I think you can do this in your administration/languages

I tried a search in the languages area but the text I’m trying to change wasn’t there. That’s why I’m trying to figure out if it’s on a file somewhere that I could change.

CJ

[quote name=‘cjw’]I tried a search in the languages area but the text I’m trying to change wasn’t there. That’s why I’m trying to figure out if it’s on a file somewhere that I could change.

CJ[/QUOTE]

You can find this text in the ‘Order statuses’ section of the admin’s zone.

Thanks, Peper! That’s exactly what I was trying to find!

CJ