Twigmo - Out Of Stock!

When we enable Twingo immediately when we visit the mobile site we see every product as “Out of Stock”. We're aware of the the current bug with setting a product to “No Tracking” yet this is still occurring. However in our case this occurred even when we added stock of “100” and enabled both “Track With Options” and “Track Without Options”. Any ideas of how to fix this?

hi,

This is definitely a bug which requires investigations. Could you PM me access info to your store so that we can reproduce and look into the issue?

What's the status of your investigation on our site and this bug?

Twigmo,

We have yet to receive any updates or even a reply from you regarding this bug. We would appreciate an update as to the status of this bug fix?

Twigmo? You have had days to investigate this bug and yet we have not had a single update or reply. Can you please update us as to the status of this bug? Not to mention we've given you full access to our site for you to investigate, which we are increasingly becoming concerned about due to your lack of response. We look forward to finally receiving an update from you Twigmo.

This is really not the forum for cs-cart bug reports. While they responded above, the best way to ensure your defect is addressed and where you can track it's progress and communication is via the bug tracker.

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’ timestamp=‘1326411491’ post=‘129285’]

This is really not the forum for cs-cart bug reports. While they responded above, the best way to ensure your defect is addressed and where you can track it’s progress and communication is via the bug tracker.

[/quote]

Thank you for the info, will do! However I’m sure you would agree giving an unknown company full access to your store is a serious privacy and security concern. So naturally we would prefer to have this issue investigated as soon as possible. Thanks again for the info, cheers :-)

I'm having the same issue, did you worked it out?

What's the fix?

Thanks

[quote name='websmart' timestamp='1328800222' post='130899']

I'm having the same issue, did you worked it out?

What's the fix?

Thanks

[/quote]

No, nothing at all. As you can see above Twigmo asked for a full admin account to investigate and fix the issue. We created this for them, PM'd them their access info and we never heard from them again and nothing was fixed.

You can also see we tried twice above without a single reply to keep us and the community updated as to this bug. This is very unprofessional “service” and causes our company serious pause when considering using Twigmo.

Not to mention Twigmo is a hosted service so if their server(s) goes down then immediately all of our mobile sites will go down as well! CS-Cart needs a server-side solution developed by CS-Cart not by Twigmo IMHO.

We just found 2 additional bugs when using Twigmo:

1. On the product details page, above the product options, they've added the word “undefined”. It's not replacing any product option names, which are correct, it's simply placed above all of the product options. Maybe it's supposed to be the product code.

2. On the product details page the word “Description” is changed to the word “undefined”.

re: “undefined”

Please check if you have updated the Twigmo add-on to version 1.6. This will probably resolve the issue.

re: “out of stock”

I have just checked our PM conversation and I guess it would be fair to mention that the credentials you sent me did not work and I informed you about that.

Anyway support of the “do not track inventory” option was added to Twigmo add-on 1.6. If you update the Twigmo add-on, the issue will certainly be resolved.

re: “serious privacy and security concern”

I understand your concerns and I suggest that you should post such kind of issues to CS-Cart Help Desk. This will ensure you communicate with a CS-Cart authorized person instead of “giving an unknown company full access to your store”.

[quote name='ildar' timestamp='1329474482' post='131465']

re: “undefined”

Please check if you have updated the Twigmo add-on to version 1.6. This will probably resolve the issue.

re: “out of stock”

I have just checked our PM conversation and I guess it would be fair to mention that the credentials you sent me did not work and I informed you about that.

Anyway support of the “do not track inventory” option was added to Twigmo add-on 1.6. If you update the Twigmo add-on, the issue will certainly be resolved.

re: “serious privacy and security concern”

I understand your concerns and I suggest that you should post such kind of issues to CS-Cart Help Desk. This will ensure you communicate with a CS-Cart authorized person instead of “giving an unknown company full access to your store”.

[/quote]

We just uninstalled and then reinstalled your add-on and it only installed version 1.4 not version 1.6. So how do we install version 1.6?

[quote name='mayanetwork' timestamp='1329763669' post='131666']

We just uninstalled and then reinstalled your add-on and it only installed version 1.4 not version 1.6. So how do we install version 1.6?

[/quote]

You can always download latest versions from our server:

Ecommerce Solutions and Software for all types of business - CS-Cart

But I'd recommend you to wait for about a week before downloading and installing the addon, we are releasing the 1.7 version soon.

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I instaled the twigmo 1.7. [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Very good addon. Thanx a lot. [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Now the problems. [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]First i will tell you the language issues. We use an other language than english.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]1. Stock information is english “In Stock” we cant find a place to change[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]2. In Product page “Options” is also english we cant find a place to change[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]3.“Add to cart” botton is in english we cant find a place to change[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]4. In Product page “Description” is also english we cant find a place to change[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]5. In Shopping Cart Section, TAX, Discount,Subtotal,total, Cart is empty and Checkout are English and we cant find a place to change[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]6. In Settings Section, Sign out, Details, orders, Username, Passwaord Sign In and Register are English and we cant find a place to change.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]7. In the Search area the word 'Search' is also english and we cant find a place to change. [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]This are the Language issues on the Front End .[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Now the Problem In Admin area. [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Addon> Twigmo[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]1. I remove the checkbox “[right]Use my CS-Cart admin password” but every time i open the Twigmo addon to change anything. I see the the checkbox is checked again. [/right][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Best Regards,[/font][/size]

[quote name='MuratCakan' timestamp='1332002516' post='133316'] [size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I instaled the twigmo 1.7. [/font][/size] [size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Very good addon. Thanx a lot. [/font][/size] [size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Now the problems. [/font][/size] [size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]First i will tell you the language issues. We use an other language than english.[/font][/size] [size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]1. Stock information is english “In Stock” we cant find a place to change[/font][/size] [size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]2. In Product page “Options” is also english we cant find a place to change[/font][/size] [size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]3.“Add to cart” botton is in english we cant find a place to change[/font][/size] [size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]4. In Product page “Description” is also english we cant find a place to change[/font][/size] [size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]5. In Shopping Cart Section, TAX, Discount,Subtotal,total, Cart is empty and Checkout are English and we cant find a place to change[/font][/size] [size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]6. In Settings Section, Sign out, Details, orders, Username, Passwaord Sign In and Register are English and we cant find a place to change.[/font][/size] [size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]7. In the Search area the word 'Search' is also english and we cant find a place to change. [/font][/size] [size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]This are the Language issues on the Front End .[/font][/size] [size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/quote]

All these labels are the Twigmo JS application language variables and they are stored in the TWGGlobal.lang object, pls take a look:

For example the 'Username' label is the TWGGlobal.lang[“lbl_user_login”] language variable. So all you need is to add an additional custom js file to your mobile template and override all the necessary variables there. Or you can wait for future releases, Twigmo will start using CS-Cart language variables quite soon the same as it will support some more CS-Cart native settings.

[quote]Now the Problem In Admin area. [/font][/size] [size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Addon> Twigmo[/font][/size] [size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]1. I remove the checkbox “[right]Use my CS-Cart admin password” but every time i open the Twigmo addon to change anything. I see the the checkbox is checked again. [/right][/font][/size] [size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Best Regards,[/font][/size] [/quote]

Do you change the 'Password' and 'Confirm password' fields and press the 'Save' button?

Hi Aelita,

I change the password and Confirm password field and press the Save button. its working. After i reenter for the FrontEnd Section to change Custom CSS. I see that the checkbox is checked again. When i forget to uncheck and retype the password, I cant login to twigmo app again.

TWGGLOBAL lang

i change a line in mobile_index.tpl

with

and i put the settings.js file (from the link that you send) to the twigmo folder. Change all variables. Clear all cache files and compiled files..

But nothing happend. All the variables are the same as before.

Best Regards,

[quote]

I change the password and Confirm password field and press the Save button. its working. After i reenter for the FrontEnd Section to change Custom CSS. I see that the checkbox is checked again. When i forget to uncheck and retype the password, I cant login to twigmo app again.[/quote]

Could you please repost the same thing in our bug tracker?

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/project-3-twigmo/

We'll perform the necessary investigations and answer you there.

[quote]

TWGGLOBAL lang

i change a line in mobile_index.tpl

with

and i put the settings.js file (from the link that you send) to the twigmo folder. Change all variables. Clear all cache files and compiled files..

But nothing happend. All the variables are the same as before.
[/quote]

Such changes are strongly prohibited, please let me explain why. The JS scripts that are stored on our servers are updated every week according to the new Twigmo releases. If you copy the scripts and replace the actually used ones with your copies, your Twigmo will not include the bug fixes and new features that we continue to implement.

All I wanted to say in my previous message is that you should add an ADDITIONAL local script AFTER our settings.js file and OVERRIDE the variables that you want to change with the necessary values. So your code should look as follows:

```php

```

and the custom.js script should consist the necessary overrides (and other desired customizations if needed):

```php
TWGGlobal.lang['lbl_in_stock'] = 'custom_value_1';
TWGGlobal.lang['lbl_product_options'] = custom_value_2;
```

Or again, you can wait for closest releases, Twigmo will use CS-Cart language variables soon.

Kind regards.

Hi Aelita,

Sorry i cant repost to your bug tracker. i am not permited to see or post anything to bug tracker.

Best Regards,

Hi,

I'd also like some help with a few of these things if I may…I have set up Twigmo for a client but it needs just a few minor amendments. It is showing “out of stock” because of the cart is not tracking inventory levels. I would like it to not display In Stock or Out Of Stock as well. Would I just delete the variable from the JS language file? Also, this particular cart is set up to not show pricing until the user has logged in. However the mobile site shows prices. How do I change this?

Thanks

[quote name='MuratCakan' timestamp='1332858435' post='133894']

Sorry i cant repost to your bug tracker. i am not permited to see or post anything to bug tracker.

[/quote]

You had the trial user privileges in our forum, thus you were not able to view the bug tracker or post anything there. We have corrected the privileges for you, bug tracker is accessible for you now.

Regarding the admin interface issue, we confirm it (however this concerns only display and the password is kept as it was posted in deed). I've registered the issue in our internal bug tracker, please repost it in bug tracker here in forums so that we could get back to you there when the issue is fixed.

Thank you.