Banner for all products in one category

I have made some banners for each product category, i want the banner block appears when customer view ANY product of this category

For example i have a banner named desktoppc_Banner, i have a block named Banners and when i go to Editing product —> Blocks Tab -->Add banners and i add the banner to the product.

Thats the way to add the banner in ONE product, is there any OTHER way to add the same banner at ALL products in the same category ( Desktop pc)? and not one by one.

where in the database is this field? because i look all the db tables but i cant find it.

Thanks

[quote name='Chrisad' timestamp='1325029405' post='128514']

I have made some banners for each product category, i want the banner block appears when customer view ANY product of this category

For example i have a banner named desktoppc_Banner, i have a block named Banners and when i go to Editing product —> Blocks Tab -->Add banners and i add the banner to the product.

Thats the way to add the banner in ONE product, is there any OTHER way to add the same banner at ALL products in the same category ( Desktop pc)? and not one by one.

where in the database is this field? because i look all the db tables but i cant find it.

Thanks

[/quote]

hi

You want to do a job similar to the following address ?

http://www.wachar.ir/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=17