Can i edit template using

Hi

I bougt a template for my cs-cart 2.2.4 and i notised that it say

Template Requirement

Software Required Adobe Photoshop CS+, Adobe Dreamweaver 8+, WinZip 9+(Windows)

Does this men i can edit the template using Photoshop and dreamweaver ?

and if so how? a quik guide would be apprisiated :-)

Thanks

Joachim

AKA BaDTaG

You can edit templates with notepad if you want to. You don't need dreamweaver to edit the template files. If the template came with a psd you'll need photoshop or GIMP which opens some psd files and is free.

Yes there is a psd file whitch opens whit adobe photoshop :–/ but i have Gimp to so ill try that. adobe dont like the collers and dont work properly.

but do i just edit the psd file? and then the changes wil take effeckt?

It's possible the PSD was created with a newer version of photoshop than what you have. Once you make changes you will need to save each individual image or slice and place it into your template folder. It's not going to take affect in your template from saving the PSD.

well i dropt the photoshop it is simply to hard for sombody that has never workd whit it

ill just edit the old fasion way :-)

[quote]well i dropt the photoshop it is simply to hard for sombody that has never workd whit it[/quote]

Unless you are a Graphics Designer by trade, then check out Photoshop “Elements” which will give you most anything you will most likely ever need for web design and photo manipulation.