Admin problem with fresh install

Just did a new install and when I'm trying to access the admin panel I'm getting the following:

Warning: parse_ini_file(/home/content/25/8625025/html/skins/basic/manifest.ini) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/25/8625025/html/core/fn.common.php on line 3622

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/25/8625025/html/core/fn.common.php on line 3644

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/25/8625025/html/core/fn.common.php:3622) in /home/content/25/8625025/html/core/fn.control.php on line 503

Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: “index.tpl” in /home/content/25/8625025/html/lib/templater/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

Has anyone anything to suggest what the problem might be?

Thanks

Hosting issue most likely.

Have your webhost look into this issue, and have them provide feedback.

You could raise CS-Carts memory limit but any value will be forced upon your site, based upon the administrators existing value

I got the exact same result after deleting everything in my GoDaddy account and doing a completely fresh upload of 2.2.4. My site home page comes up just fine. I didn't get this result with 2.2.3.