drywalltoolsplus.co - Drywall Tools Website

I needed to know if all looks user friendly and not to much or any opinion would be helpful

http://drywalltoolsplus.co

Very clean, maybe even a bit too clean.

Two quick things:

I would like to see the background you have at the top to show all over the site.

And I'd move the cart to under the quick links, and make it something like a bucket that fills up when someone puts something in his cart.

Hi Flasher,

I am all about a clean, uncluttered design, however, I agree with Flow in that it is a bit too clean IMO. ;)

If you are not set on the logo you now have, I would redesign it making it more colorful & prominent. You might also try using a colored border around your side boxes & see how that looks to you.

Also, you might consider reducing the margin width on the sides of your page, you are wasting alot of valuable real estate by having so much blank space.

Your off to a nice start though & I like the “trowel teeth”! ;)

Great advice I do need someone to create a logo as well but can not find any that makes it original and not from a template but i thought it was way to clean as well our other one is fine maybe heavy on side bars but I did not want to overdue this on we still have to enter around 2500 more tools and parts

Hi Flasher,

[quote]I do need someone to create a logo[/quote]

Yeah, that’s where the true artistic talent really shows up.

Last time i tried to create a stick person, it resembled something like a flippin Tyrannosaurus rex, and it was frightening, so I prefer to hire a real artist from here on out! :blink:

Hi, I love it. Really nice! I wish you had an about us section so people can learn about it about you and your location. I'm in the drywall business and totally love that site.

You did a super job. Love the avatar too!

D.

I really like your design! It is very clean (not too clean to me ^^) I think it is great as it is.

Did you make the design yourself?

That is one of 2 we run, the other is really busy www.drywallzone.com

That one is still on 1.3.5 and going strong, I do like newer version but very difficult to convert with images about 3k images and product so we will probably put everything on newest site www.drywalltoolsplus.co and then transfer a copy over so we do not loose business like before and then change config and should be good to go

I like it.

Lots of fonts going on though, you've got Georgia, Trebuchet MS, Lucida Grande, Tahoma and whatever the logo font is all at once!

I really like the background images for the body and the container, really nice together, and it looks abrasive like lots of your products.

I also am digging the categories with images and fly-out menus. Very nice.

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1321956305' post='126519']

Very clean, maybe even a bit too clean.

Two quick things:

I would like to see the background you have at the top to show all over the site.

And I'd move the cart to under the quick links, and make it something like a bucket that fills up when someone puts something in his cart.

[/quote]

I love that idea of bucket filling up and will check into this, do you have suggestions

I added a few images hows that look now