Addon - mega menu

If you are intrested in some cool top menu for your shop, then you may contact me, and you will get it, for a little charge!

Features:

1)You have ability to add classes to all elements of your top menu

2) You have ability to choose how much will be colls in some element

3) You may create 6 colls for main dropdown menu, and there will be 3 sub-main colls, with 2 colls in each, as an example you may look at this screenshot

http://i28.fastpic.ru/big/2011/1104/7c/5aaf9733085dc4c10eb00d764f25057c.png

subitems are divides automaticaly

and screenshot from admin area http://i27.fastpic.ru/big/2011/1115/fa/ed9d8b2c5ded00a9542cf8bc1a8b89fa.png

price is 10$

Here is link to buy it http://tech-mart.com.ua/mega-menu-add-on-en.html

I would be interested for one of our sites, let us know - Sno

[quote name='snorocket' timestamp='1321209538' post='125892']

I would be interested for one of our sites, let us know - Sno

[/quote]

Contact me in skype - dxlogic1

Hi N1XUS, I PM you for the mega menu.

Thank you,

Hey nice menu. but a few questions.

dos it integrate to default cs-cart template? (or dos it look exactly as on your site)

and dos it work on cs-cart 2.2.4 professionel

[quote name='BaDTaG' timestamp='1324297632' post='128058']

Hey nice menu. but a few questions.

dos it integrate to default cs-cart template? (or dos it look exactly as on your site)

and dos it work on cs-cart 2.2.4 professionel

[/quote]

it's have own .css file, so it's integrates into your template. Yes, it's compatible with 2.2.4 ver

damn no paypal?

any body have this mega menu in a live shop? that uses a difrent skin?

hmm went home to get my creditcard and ssomthing is mesed up. i get error wen trying to pay phone number don´t match country :-(

can it be bought any ware els?

Thanks

Joachim

@ N1xus1,

I think you would sell a good qty of these if it were availalble to the Paypal users!

Why dont you give it to a member who has paypal and can sell it for you via paypal and let them take a small percent?

Just a thought

John

yes i just tryd again and still get error wen trying to pay :-( i want it but cant pay

[quote name=‘BaDTaG’ timestamp=‘1324388586’ post=‘128135’]

yes i just tryd again and still get error wen trying to pay :-( i want it but cant pay

[/quote]

So Did I last month but didnt understand the payment system.

John

is any body able to pay and download this? if you can pls buy one for me and set it up in your store so that i can buy it from you using paypal or a like (that accept creditcard) i have tryde sevrel times to pay for this but no luuk keep getting error.

i even tryd the support on the payvment site but thay just sayd pleas wait will we investigate and 1.5h later i shut it down.

HAHA Finnaly i got it :-) thanks m8

But one question. how do i get it to show ? i create x1 x2 x3 yes sub for x1 created computers and adtet some categorys.

But how do i get them to sho up in the store?

dos it have somthing to do whit: Aktivere menu tab for: ??? what do i enter there?

pls se image

what the hek.png

i want to buy this addon, but it doesn't support paypal , anyone who can purchase it , i will pay you some extra handing money .

[quote name='martin1979' timestamp='1325496601' post='128761']

i want to buy this addon, but it doesn't support paypal , anyone who can purchase it , i will pay you some extra handing money .

[/quote]

Me too!

Me too, I want this addon but will not disclose my CC to a 3rd party payment system. Can I send you a cheque for $10?! Will pay by PayPal!

Add paypal please

I wanted to buy, even went through checkout, but ended up on some Ukranian (?) webpage asking for my telephone number…

Edit: See here - looks very promising.

I get to the bit where it asks for a password on liqpay.com “Введите пароль из SMS” but I have no password - it only allows numbers to be entered. Any ideas?

I have updated my Mega menu, it now works through the admin rather than having to input the links manually.

John

megamenu.zip