Demontemobilya.com - Furniture Selling Web Site

Hello

Please first check Original Language Page

Genç Odası

we launch a new design at demontemobilya.com

Category URL (English)

Home Page URL (English)

I'm glad if you can share your comments.

We change the “basic skin”

sincerely

If you need your site to have 2+ languages, you shouldn't really be using Google Translate in an iFrame these days. You should consider using the CS-Cart Languages add-on.

One other thing I would advise is changing the 'Add to Cart' button - it's the most important button on an ecommerce site, without it, you wouldn't get any sales - in its current format, it blends into the page - make that button stand out, but not too over the top.

Looking great otherwise.

I think it looks really nice! It's not to graphic heavy and very professional looking! I really like the top main category drop down, did you use an addon or is it something you custom developed yourself?

[quote name='rmsilver7' timestamp='1320865008' post='125640']

I think it looks really nice! It's not to graphic heavy and very professional looking! I really like the top main category drop down, did you use an addon or is it something you custom developed yourself?

[/quote]

thank you.

We try making the site simple and clear but professional look.

The top main category drop down is manually filled Jquery menu.

you can view

http://www.sohtanaka.com/web-design/mega-drop-downs-w-css-jquery/

Make a Mega Drop-Down Menu with jQuery - SitePoint

[quote name='StellarBytes' timestamp='1320747183' post='125560']

If you need your site to have 2+ languages, you shouldn't really be using Google Translate in an iFrame these days. You should consider using the CS-Cart Languages add-on.

One other thing I would advise is changing the 'Add to Cart' button - it's the most important button on an ecommerce site, without it, you wouldn't get any sales - in its current format, it blends into the page - make that button stand out, but not too over the top.

Looking great otherwise.

[/quote]

After your advice i check my site again and the English translate page.

On translate page there is simple add to cart button appears and there is no price written.

Could you please check my original category page

Çocuk Odası

On this page “Sepete Ekle” button is the add to cart button.

We really try to stand out, turn it into red and centered the page.

I'm really glad if you can give advice if still there is a problem with add to card button

Much better ;)

You replaced the negative margins on the columns with your own classes. Nice to know.

Nice site. The color scheme looks refreshing.

we are also sale the teak patio furniture for good quality and good look.

Nice site. Very clean and professional.

The central column, on the homepage, is overlapping a bit with the right column. I'm viewing with Google Chrome, Windows 7.

That footer looks killer!