• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Does anyone have a Event Registration / Appointment Booking MOD Rate Topic   - - - - -

• carterj
  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:19 PM #1

Does anyone have or is working on a Event Registration / Appointment Booking MOD?

Using CS-CART 4.11.x

• snorocket
  • Forum Janitor
  • Members
  • 2519 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:00 PM #2

Does anyone have or is working on a Event Registration / Appointment Booking MOD?

We're building one right now, should be done by end of month but since it's an in-house project we don't have any set dates and their we're any plans to release it to the public, but if you are interested I may share it with a few for a nominal fee, let us know and we'll keep you updated to the progress, Thanks - Sno
SNOROCKET.COM, Now Accepting PRE-ORDERS:
Customer Service (Helpdesk) Addon for CS-Cart v4.3.1
Quote and Invoicing Addon for CS-Cart v4.3.1

• carterj
  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:25 PM #3

We're building one right now, should be done by end of month but since it's an in-house project we don't have any set dates and their we're any plans to release it to the public, but if you are interested I may share it with a few for a nominal fee, let us know and we'll keep you updated to the progress, Thanks - Sno

Yes, please keep me updated with that project.. and/or if you like to exchange ideas

Using CS-CART 4.11.x

• gustopher
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:11 PM #4

I might also be interested depending on functionality and cost. Would it be possible to discuss further when you have it complete?

• StellarBytes
  • Members
  • 1807 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:29 PM #5

I am interested in this booking system for CS-Cart, was it ever completed?
Hire StellarBytes for CS-Cart Design & Development Services

• Onkel_Sid
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 10:53 AM #6

There is a new addon that provide you with opportunities for booking and appointments in your CS-Cart store. The module supports two types of booking:

Multiday-booking - for several days at a time - fit for travel, accommodation, rental etc.
Appointments - for a certain time on a certain day - fit for medical offices, hairdressers, gym etc.

Check it out in the Marketplace:

English manual on this page:

Stop smoking start vaping: Dampskyen.no