Where is printable Receipt after payment

Hi,Where is the printable Receipt for my customer. If they use a credit card they will be taken to my merchant account for payment. That receipt only shows the address and payment info,etc… I need to let them print a receipt of what they ordered from the shopping cart. How is that done.

Thanks

David

[quote name='Own Defense' timestamp='1319850062' post='124799']

Hi,Where is the printable Receipt for my customer. If they use a credit card they will be taken to my merchant account for payment. That receipt only shows the address and payment info,etc… I need to let them print a receipt of what they ordered from the shopping cart. How is that done.

Thanks

David

[/quote]

When they return to your site and log in (if they're not automatically logged back in) they can go to the links under “My Account” and see “Orders”, this will show them all their previous orders. Then there will be links to print the invoice, re-order that order, etc.

What if they buy as a guess and not sign up. Will they still be able to do so.

Thank you for your help

They would have had one emailed to them as long as you have notify customer by email selected in the orders statuses tab.

john

Thank you. That helped.

David

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1319877112' post='124824']

They would have had one emailed to them as long as you have notify customer by email selected in the orders statuses tab.

john

[/quote]

John is 100% right, though the system does not by default have the box checked to send the invoice. Unfortunately I got snagged up with that and had to post a thread, thinking my mail was messed up. You have to go into each order status and check the box for them to get it.

[quote name='PrintedPerfection' timestamp='1319902618' post='124837']

John is 100% right, though the system does not by default have the box checked to send the invoice. Unfortunately I got snagged up with that and had to post a thread, thinking my mail was messed up. You have to go into each order status and check the box for them to get it.

[/quote] ok that helped