Addon: Display Features As A Dropdown

I wanted to be able to display the manufacturers as a dropdown so I had Alt-Team create an addon for me.

To set this addon up, just upload the files to the appropriate places and then install the addon. Then go into your individual filters and select which ones you want as a dropdown.

Once your filters are set, then create your blocks the standard way.

This addon works with 2.2.3 Pro, but it might also work with other versions.

I know Snorocket posted a free solution on his forum, but I couldn't get it to work correctly. Also, this addon will allow you to chose which filters, and multiple filters, you want as a dropdown.

Anyways, I hope you guys find it useful.

Thanks,

Brandon

product_filters_dropdown_final.zip

You just keep on giving us great add-ons and tips. I think we should all buy Brandon a nice dinner sometime soon.

Thanks a lot, you're a great addition to the forum.

yes Brandon, Flow is true

this is a great addition for the manufacture/brands dropdown.

thanks so much

Thank you Brandon! As always, valuable info and advices. However, in 2.0.14 Pro is not working. Valentin

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]This addon works with 2.2.4[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Thank you Brandon![/font][/color]

hi,

i installed this addon in version 2.2.4 but now i have a problem with categories update. Exactly when i click on a category to update in the admin panel i get only white page.

www…php?dispatch=categories.update&category_id=2

Can anyone help with this issue?

Thanks

Similar issue as thanasisloi7 except in Features > Manufacturers. When I go to view the list of Manufacturers all I get is two unfilled rows. I can click to view 100 items in the list but I still only get the two blank rows. I am able to clcik the Add (+) button on the second row item and add a new manufacturer. But without being able to see the list it is impossible to change existing manufacturers.

I want to hire Brandon to do a FEDEX and UPS Label integration Addon…now that would earn him a Dinner or two…or three plus a Starbucks gift card !. How about it Brandon?

I have 2.2.4, will this work ?

[color=#000000]CS-CART: version [/color]2.2.4 PROFESSIONAL

[quote name='WebGuru55' timestamp='1338839171' post='138028']

I have 2.2.4, will this work ?

[color=#000000]CS-CART: version [/color]2.2.4 PROFESSIONAL

[/quote]

Yes according to itexperts post above, he has it on 2.2.4

John

Sorry about not seeing this sooner guys and/or gals.

I'm not really sure about the errors, sorry. I'd recommend contacting Alt-Team about them. I have this working on a few sites and it works perfect for me.

@chrisbti,

Sorry, but that type of thing is way, way beyond me. Tony Birnseth does a great job with that type of coding. I also know that Alt-Team has been looking into doing that too. I'd recommend contacting both of them and see what they say, sorry.

Yes, this works great on 2.2.4 Pro. I haven't tested it on 3.0 yet, but I'm sure I'll get it working on there soon.

Thanks,

Brandon

When this add-on is for the CS-Cart 3?

Dropodown filter for 3.x please !!

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]When this add-on is for the CS-Cart 3? [/font][/color]