• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

.htaccess file and uploading using FTP client Rate Topic   - - - - -

• yunus
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:54 AM #1

I have uploaded the cart using wsftp to /store directory. If I remove the .htaccess files it works fine. Jesse mentioned upload in ACSII format. Is that just for the .htaccess files or the whole cart?

I had to remove the .htaccess from root of the cs cart, skins, var, images and only then it loads up with skins and graphics.

What am I doing wrong, what do I need to do?

• SpaceC
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 04:03 PM #2

Has anyone got an answer to this question?

I can only access any pages on my site if I remove the htaccess file. I haven't even installed the software on the server yet.

There's obviously something in the htaccess file blocking access but I don't know anything about it.

Thanks.

• honey2000
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 10:15 AM #3

I have uploaded the cart using wsftp to /store directory. If I remove the .htaccess files it works fine. Jesse mentioned upload in ACSII format. Is that just for the .htaccess files or the whole cart?

I had to remove the .htaccess from root of the cs cart, skins, var, images and only then it loads up with skins and graphics.

What am I doing wrong, what do I need to do?

Cs-cart ın tamamını ASCII olarak göndermen hata olur.Ayrıca ftp client olarakta ücretsiz olan FileZilla yazılımını kullanmanı tavsiye ederim.Otomatik özelliğinde dosyaları upload edersin ve sorun yaşamazsın.Ayrıca .htaccess le olan sorununu biraz daha net anlatırsan yardımcı olabilirim.
www.xhediye.com