• You cannot reply to this topic

Check your CS-Cart license status! Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 02:05 PM #1

Hello,

We have added a new page to our website that allows you to check statuses of your CS-Cart license(s) and its upgrade subscription without logging in to our Customer Help Desk.

check-your-license-results.PNG

A license status can be 'Active', 'Disabled' and 'Trial'. The latter one can be also marked as 'Expired' that means that a 30-day trial period has expired for such a license (and CS-Cart no longer can be used on that website without a non-trial license).

The third column shows the license issue date and the date until which new CS-Cart updates are provided for that license. If an upgrade subscription has already expired, you can see which latest CS-Cart version can be installed on the appropriate website. Just to remind: upgrades are not provided for disabled licenses and trial CS-Cart installations (until a commercial license is obtained) while licenses bought before June 16, 2008 have lifetime access to new CS-Cart versions and upgrades.

Also, this page can be used by 3rd party companies that sell add-ons/skins to verify if their clients have CS-Cart licenses as well as CS-Cart based store administrators who have their licenses owned by a web agency.

Check your license now!
Alex Vinokurov,
Chief Visionary Officer at CS-Cart & Twigmo

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:38 PM #2

Thank you Alex for implementing this feature,

Can I ask if having a 'www' prefix before the domain makes a difference for licensing reasons?
I've moved on from CS-Cart to WooC******** - If you need anything I can be of little help.

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:44 PM #3

Hello Jesse-Lee,

Thank you Alex for implementing this feature,
Can I ask if having a 'www' prefix before the domain makes a difference for licensing reasons?

You are welcome.

No, it does not. If you licensed 'example.com', you can install CS-Cart on 'www.example.com', 'example.com/store' or even 'store.example.com' (of course, only one installation on any of these websites) without contacting our license manager.

I hope it makes sense.
Alex Vinokurov,
Chief Visionary Officer at CS-Cart & Twigmo