1.3.5sp4 to 2.0.8 Trouble - any thoughts?

I am getting the following error when running the upgrade script: upgrade135sp4-208.php from my browser. I do not even see cscart_addons in the 1.3.5 database that is currently running. Could you point me in the right direction please?

Database error: Table 'goodspee_208.cscart_addons' doesn't exist (1146)

Invalid query: SELECT addon, IF(status = 'A',options,'') as options, status FROM cscart_addons ORDER BY priority

Backtrace:

File: /home/goodspee/public_html/bbb/core/fn.database.php

Line: 311

Function: db_error

File: /home/goodspee/public_html/bbb/core/fn.database.php

Line: 70

Function: db_query

File: /home/goodspee/public_html/bbb/core/fn.control.php

Line: 132

Function: db_get_hash_array

File: /home/goodspee/public_html/bbb/upgrade135sp4-208.php

Line: 228

Function: fn_init_addons

Hello zazaqaz,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you experience this problem.

The problem requires the investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide us with a temporary access to your server.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1315922183' post='121582']

Hello zazaqaz,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you experience this problem.

The problem requires the investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide us with a temporary access to your server.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

Hi There

Support ticket submitted yesterday @ 5:47AM no response as of yet. How long should I expect before support will reply with a resolution?

Hello zazaqaz,

Thank you for the reply.

Unfortunately, we are loaded heavily at the moment. I apologize for the delay in responding to your inquiry.

Our technical support engineers answered your support request in our Help Desk system. Please check it.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team