• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hey where can I sell my CS-Cart license? Rate Topic   * * * * * 1 votes

• Rafass
  • Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 03:15 PM #41

Why dig up threads that have been dead for 10 months to continue to hype Xforno... Take it to their forums. Want too talk about integration? Fine. But let's not compare ecommerce software licensing with forum software licensing. It's like comparing buying food and buying jeans. Jeans look great but taste horrible and cauliflower looks like a mess but tastes pretty good. So which is better?

sorry...
Edit:
Excuse me, but..
To be honest I don't care your opinion.. no offence.

• mokeshop
  • Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 03:39 PM #42

Terms should be changed... i rember that"MS" allowed reselling... it's something you can sell for many reasons.

Every licence has a serial number and one installation is allowed.... this is relevant.

I hope you will think about this in future.

Regards
Džemal

• Rafass
  • Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 07:34 PM #43

Terms should be changed... i rember that"MS" allowed reselling... it's something you can sell for many reasons.

Every licence has a serial number and one installation is allowed.... this is relevant.

I hope you will think about this in future.

Regards
Džemal

+1000

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12040 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 06:26 AM #44

The issue is not that someone who owns a licence can't resell it. The issue is that it needs to be done *through* cs-cart.
If I had license ABC then I could sell it to 100 different people and 100 different domains.
Note that earlier versions of cs-cart only checked license keys for upgrades versus operation.

It is not unreasonable at all to involve the "manager of the licenses" to be involved in any transactions relate to those licenses. You can't sell your license plates off your car without involving DMV.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12040 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 06:33 AM #45

To be honest I don't care your opinion.. no offence.

It's not about opinion. It's about two things:
1) relevance of xforno licensing to cs-cart licensing
2) Digging up a 10 month old (dead) thread to hype another product.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• mokeshop
  • Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:24 AM #46

logical...old cs cart...thousand of stores can be used with one key... It's cs cart problem to solve licence verification not to forbidd reselling of valid licence. verification should be improved...one licence=one validation. ... what if i think to move my licence to another server? ?? Think about that i have an idea with better shop name. ... but can't change domain on cs cart...

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21741 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 12:31 PM #47

what if i think to move my licence to another server? ?? Think about that i have an idea with better shop name. ... but can't change domain on cs cart...

The license owner should contact CS-Cart license managers in this case and they will change the domain for your license without any problems.
GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• klickadeal
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:11 PM #48

Hi

I am looking for cs cart Pro licence any one sell there? i am intrested to buy, plz reply with best offer.

Thanks

• galtinbaeva
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3605 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:53 AM #49

Hi

I am looking for cs cart Pro licence any one sell there? i am intrested to buy, plz reply with best offer.

Thanks

Please check your PM.

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce - get advanced ecommerce analytics

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21741 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:01 AM #50

Good day,

Please find personal offer in PM

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12040 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:49 PM #51

Contact sales@cs-cart.com and explain what you want to do and they will provide you the details.