Empty space on Home Page. Need help adding Text

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum and to Cs Cart. I have built my site from another site builder so cs cart is a little more challenge. My question has to do about the template. I deleted all of the demo products and now I have this empty space in the center of the home page. How do I add my own texts and images in the center area of the page. If your going to say I need to use block to do this I have tried that with no luck (guess I'm not doing it right) . I need someone to explain it in more detail or a video I can watch. This is holding up the process of my site.

Thanks for the help,

David

[quote name='Own Defense' timestamp='1314996372' post='120873']

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum and to Cs Cart. I have built my site from another site builder so cs cart is a little more challenge. My question has to do about the template. I deleted all of the demo products and now I have this empty space in the center of the home page. How do I add my own texts and images in the center area of the page. If your going to say I need to use block to do this I have tried that with no luck (guess I'm not doing it right) . I need someone to explain it in more detail or a video I can watch. This is holding up the process of my site.

Thanks for the help,

David

[/quote]

Hello, David!

Welcome to CS-Cart Community!

Yes, to change the text on the store homepage you need to use blocks, please refer here for more details:

CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Also feel free to contact us via our Customer Help Desk, so that we can create a block in your CS-Cart admin panel or help in any other way.

[quote name='orangegirl' timestamp='1315207186' post='120990']

Hello, David!

Welcome to CS-Cart Community!

Yes, to change the text on the store homepage you need to use blocks, please refer here for more details:

CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Also feel free to contact us via our Customer Help Desk, so that we can create a block in your CS-Cart admin panel or help in any other way.

[/quote]

Thank You. I think I'm getting the hang of this block thing.

David