3 Decimals points

Good day,

i create new Currency with 3 Decimals points , but when i add price of 0.016 and save

i get the price as 0.00

but on product page i see 0.010 !!!

i did the below:

CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

but did not solve the problem !!

any hints ?

Just verifying that you selected the currency in the customer view for viewing the prices.

the problem from admin side

when i save 0.016 i get 0.01 ?

I'm assuming you do not have your store's currency set to the one with 3 decimal places. If you want the greater precision, then you will probably have to do that. May become a design question for cs-cart about how they expected it to work if the PRIMARY_CURRENCY is of a lesser precision than the SECONDARY_CURRENCY.

i have only one currency , which is our local currency !!

[quote]I'm assuming you do not have your store's currency set to the one with 3 decimal places.[/quote]

how to do that ?

Don't know… I've never worked with a currency with more than 2 decimal places.

A the precision of price should not be related to currency, but I'm not sure how it's implemented since most pricing calls a function called fn_format_price() which looks at the currency and then formats it as specified by the currency.

[quote name='albahrain' timestamp='1312787243' post='119097']

the problem from admin side

when i save 0.016 i get 0.01 ?

[/quote]

if you want your currency to have 3 decimal points, you have to set the prices database table to 3 integers as well as changing the currency from admin section

[quote name='kamaladg' timestamp='1312900311' post='119206']

if you want your currency to have 3 decimal points, you have to set the prices database table to 3 integers as well as changing the currency from admin section

[/quote]

how can i do so ?

If i understand you, you must just add this after variable.

|number_format:3:“$smarty.const.CURRENCY_SYMBOLS_DECIMAL_SEPARATOR”:“$smarty.const.CURRENCY_SYMBOLS_THOUSANDS_SEPARATOR