Next upgrade

Hoping that cs-cart will respond to this so that we can all get a better idea of what lies ahead.

I believe the 2.3.0 release is planned to include cs-cart's multi-store capability and I would expect it to be released in early fall of this year.

What I don't know is whether there is a planned upgrade to 2.2.1.

I would like to see an upgrade to 2.2.1 that is a bug-fix only release so that there is a stable 2.2 release prior to the 2.3 upgrade that will undoubtedly include lots of new functionality, especially in the back-end.

Is there a planned 2.2.2 and if so, is there an estimate (rough is fine) for when it might be released?

You don't have to add “yeah, I'd like to know too” posts to this thread. Let's just let cs-cart answer.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1311980012' post='118516']

Hoping that cs-cart will respond to this so that we can all get a better idea of what lies ahead.

I believe the 2.3.0 release is planned to include cs-cart's multi-store capability and I would expect it to be released in early fall of this year.

What I don't know is whether there is a planned upgrade to 2.2.1.

I would like to see an upgrade to 2.2.1 that is a bug-fix only release so that there is a stable 2.2 release prior to the 2.3 upgrade that will undoubtedly include lots of new functionality, especially in the back-end.

Is there a planned 2.2.2 and if so, is there an estimate (rough is fine) for when it might be released?

You don't have to add “yeah, I'd like to know too” posts to this thread. Let's just let cs-cart answer.

[/quote]

Hello, Tony!

Thank you for your interest.

We are going to release CS-Cart version 2.2.2 (which is a minor, bug-fix release) in 3 weeks.

Perfect. Hope you can constrain it to bug-fix only (no new functionality). That would be very cool to have a stable release before you launch off into the multi-vendor stuff…

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1312337916' post='118730']

Perfect. Hope you can constrain it to bug-fix only (no new functionality). That would be very cool to have a stable release before you launch off into the multi-vendor stuff…

[/quote]

Very good suggestion!