• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Updating to 1.3.4 sp3 Rate Topic   - - - - -

• brandonvd
  • is Super Awesome
  • Members
  • 2633 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 07:07 AM #1

I have just updated my store to sp3 and I am getting this error when I try to view my catagories:

The requested URL /~zeke/cs-cart/trunk/index.php was not found on this server.

Anybody know why this is. I appreciate the help.

Brandon

Posted 04 March 2007 - 10:04 AM #2

Yes, Zeke left a line in his .htaccess prior to uploading,
simply remove that specific line from your .htaccess file and it should be good to go.
I've moved on from CS-Cart to WooC******** - If you need anything I can be of little help.

• brandonvd
  • is Super Awesome
  • Members
  • 2633 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 05:41 PM #3

Thank Jesse, once again a big help. The .htaccess file was in the main directory and once I changed it everything seemed to work. Do you know if there is anything else that needs to be changed?

Brandon

Posted 04 March 2007 - 11:04 PM #4

Thank Jesse, once again a big help. The .htaccess file was in the main directory and once I changed it everything seemed to work. Do you know if there is anything else that needs to be changed?
Brandon

No Idea bud, I havn't upgraded any of my sites to 1.3.4 SP3 as yet, going to give it a week to mature before our code geeks find a few bugs.
I'm sure that SP3 will break a few mods hence the wait.
I've moved on from CS-Cart to WooC******** - If you need anything I can be of little help.

• SWS
  • Members
  • 798 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 06:55 PM #5

I upgraded my dev site, there was a few changes to do with prices in the tpl files, which broke the my custom product templates but after a few little mods to the code it seems to be ok..

Almost there with my xhtml compliant table-less site :P so far its taken me 4 days (6-8 hours a day) and I reckon another 4 left until its just the way I want it... altough I am having a little trouble aligning the product images for multicolumn layouts
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]

• Brandito
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 07:21 PM #6

I upgraded my dev site, there was a few changes to do with prices in the tpl files, which broke the my custom product templates but after a few little mods to the code it seems to be ok..

Almost there with my xhtml compliant table-less site :P so far its taken me 4 days (6-8 hours a day) and I reckon another 4 left until its just the way I want it... altough I am having a little trouble aligning the product images for multicolumn layouts

I am pretty good with CSS... Want some help?
[SIZE="1"]Current Version:
CS Cart 1.3.4 SP2

Current Mods installed:
Thickbox (with e-menu) : Tabbed product details : Previous & Next Navigation (with SEO mod by SWS) : Manufacturer META tags[/SIZE]

• SWS
  • Members
  • 798 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 09:58 PM #7

Im gonna get started on it again now... Im not sure if it was a combination of "late night" and "no coffee" or just me being thick...

Heres one page with only a few tables, such as the buttons and the nav bar as Ive not got round to them yet.. see 3rd product down on the left, thats the sort of issue im having, pain in the neck the way they have compiled their products template, so im changing this...

http://dev.car-audio...-units-c20.html

products pages still have a few tables too, but im getting there... slowly :rolleyes:

Good job this topic has been answered lol otherwise I would be a hijacker :-P
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]

Posted 05 March 2007 - 10:56 PM #8

Im gonna get started on it again now... Im not sure if it was a combination of "late night" and "no coffee" or just me being thick...

I'm arsed-into XHTML at the moment and I'm detesting learning to record elements of my website.. very painstaking to say the least

Good job this topic has been answered lol otherwise I would be a hijacker :-P

:ban:

• bholland
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 12:48 AM #9

SWS, took a quick look at your source and you've got quite a few tags that aren't closed...not a big deal, but thought I'd mention it in case others are looking at XHTML validation. You've made a lot of progress on the layout though...nice work!

B

• SWS
  • Members
  • 798 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 01:42 AM #10

Still a work in progress m8....

Theres a lot of un-closed tags in CS itself, and of course along the way Im breaking things, and fixing them... and breaking them again lol...
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]