• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:05 PM #21

Can you please post your code?

• Zyles
  • Members
  • 596 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:59 PM #22

Did you apply any of the other fixes except mine?
Marketing tip:

Did you know a targeted e-mail marketing campaign can bring conversion rates up to 3.9%? By using reliable e-mail marketing software you can upsell to existing customers on a tight budget. If you are not using e-mail marketing you are missing out big time. I recommend and use Aweber.

• coder
  • Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:02 PM #23

Did you apply any of the other fixes except mine?

I used your code for core/fn_cart.php & order details only. I have posted the code earlier in this post.

• WebGuy
  • Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:17 PM #24

Just bumping this up to see if this has been "fixed" or applied in later versions of CS-CART...namely v1.3.5SP4?

Can someone who is "live" with this version confirm what happens with "failed" orders:

1. When order fails, it will just show an error message and not the whole order info

2. Right now if the card is declined/fails, e-mails are NOT sent to the customer and to the order dept. but they are shown the error message.

Thanks,
WebGuy
www.nutraceaonline.com
CS-CART VERSION: 1.3.5 SP4

• mirnitagl
  • Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 09:40 PM #25

So I will rescue all related topics to see if anyone comes up with a solution.

This issue with paypal and failed orders is just driving me nuts.

let's see I use 1.3.5 SP4 and when my client makes an order and selects paypal, then it's redirected to paypal page if he doesn't pay right then and decides to do something else, closes the window or simply the light went out in his home. The order is placed as "open" but neither me nor the customer gets an email notification.
All of the customers who have had this experience think the order was just not placed and do not bother to do it again, which by the way would cause the order to be duplicated.

Problem: notification emails are not sent out when payment theu paypal (not pro) is not made.

Curiously enough, if he clicks in "come back to the store" the order is then "failed" and an email is sent. None of my clients have seen or cared to click on that option.

Any solution for this headache?