• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CS-Cart v2.2.1 is on! Rate Topic   - - - - -

• CutRiteFX
  • Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:53 PM #101

I still have not seen any notice for an update in my admin panel. I have cleared the cache and refresh packages list. Are they really having these many issues with this version or did they just forget me...lol

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:22 PM #102

I still have not seen any notice for an update in my admin panel. I have cleared the cache and refresh packages list. Are they really having these many issues with this version or did they just forget me...lol

If you don't have a perpetual license, the updates won't display.
Login to the CS-Cart helpdesk, click on 'Licenses' - You'll be able to see the total length of upgrade you have possible (version number).

Click on 'Prolongate' to pay the necessary fees to get 12 months of upgrades, then 'refresh packages list' from the upgrade center (Administration -> Upgrade Center) via the CS-Cart admin.

J.
I've moved on from CS-Cart to WooC******** - If you need anything I can be of little help.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12156 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:58 PM #103

I believe you will find that with a valid cs-cart license you will get notice that a new version is available. But when you go to the upgrade center (or click the link in the notification) it will tell you it's not available to be installed, but the new version will be listed. They then tell you to contact support which really means to go through the "prologate" as Jesse describes.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• CutRiteFX
  • Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:44 AM #104

If you don't have a perpetual license, the updates won't display.
Login to the CS-Cart helpdesk, click on 'Licenses' - You'll be able to see the total length of upgrade you have possible (version number).

Click on 'Prolongate' to pay the necessary fees to get 12 months of upgrades, then 'refresh packages list' from the upgrade center (Administration -> Upgrade Center) via the CS-Cart admin.

J.

We purchased May 30th 2008. We made it in before they changed the policy. Don't see prolongate next to our license. But see it next to out second one that was purchased for a different domain. But that is not the one that we are trying to upgrade. We have always been notified before this latest update.
Scotty

• CutRiteFX
  • Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:47 AM #105

I believe you will find that with a valid cs-cart license you will get notice that a new version is available. But when you go to the upgrade center (or click the link in the notification) it will tell you it's not available to be installed, but the new version will be listed. They then tell you to contact support which really means to go through the "prologate" as Jesse describes.

We have already been there and cleared cache and refresh packages list and nothing. Maybe they are still rolling it out.

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:44 AM #106

We have already been there and cleared cache and refresh packages list and nothing. Maybe they are still rolling it out.

Did you change the Updates server to http://updates.cs-cart.com instead of http://helpdesk.cs-cart.com? You do this in Administration>Upgrade Center>Settings>Updates Server. I had the same problem you are having until I changed this.

If that doesn't work you need to contact Helpdesk and see what's going on.

• CutRiteFX
  • Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:42 PM #107

Did you change the Updates server to http://updates.cs-cart.com instead of http://helpdesk.cs-cart.com? You do this in Administration>Upgrade Center>Settings>Updates Server. I had the same problem you are having until I changed this.

If that doesn't work you need to contact Helpdesk and see what's going on.

Well what do you know. Did not know about that. I changed it to the new one and there were the updates.
Thanks again.
Scotty
CutRiteFX