• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Google Sitemap Installed But Something Goes Wrong Rate Topic   - - - - -

• quaxinvn
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:11 AM #1

In admin panel > Administration > Add-ons, I installed Google Sitemap fine. However, when I clicked on Google Sitemap to view the details, I got this blank page. I'm not sure if having 2 languages English and Vietnamese has anything to do with this. I have SEO enabled and all of my pages have SEO URLs. Any idea to fix this? Thanks in advance.
Posted Image

• CS-Cart team
  • CS-Cart support team
  • Moderators
  • 3809 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:02 AM #2

Hello Quaxinvn,

It seems that the problem occurred because CS-Cart is trying to use more memory than your server allows it to. Please refer to this article in our Knowledge Base: http://kb2.cs-cart.c...wed-memory-size in order to learn more information about how to increase the "memory_limit" setting.

---
Anastasiya Kozlova
CS-Cart Support team

Sincerely yours, CS-Cart Support Team

User guide       |  Developer documentation  |  Core API documentation

• quaxinvn
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 03:30 PM #3

Hello Quaxinvn,

It seems that the problem occurred because CS-Cart is trying to use more memory than your server allows it to. Please refer to this article in our Knowledge Base: http://kb2.cs-cart.c...wed-memory-size in order to learn more information about how to increase the "memory_limit" setting.

---
Anastasiya Kozlova
CS-Cart Support team

Hi Anastasiya,

I have found the fix. Although it is different from your suggestion, your suggestion pointed me to the right direction: checking config.local.php. So the fix is: In config.local.php, make sure '$config['cache_backend'] = 'file';'. I had '$config['cache_backend'] = 'mysql';' and that did not work.
My current memory is still: '@ini_set('memory_limit', '48M');'. So I think allowing more memory is not necessary to solve this problem.

Once again, thanks.

Quaxinvn.

• CS-Cart team
  • CS-Cart support team
  • Moderators
  • 3809 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:10 AM #4

Hello Quaxinvn,

You welcome.

---
Anastasiya Kozlova
CS-Cart Support team