• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Unable to add products in 'Related Products' Block Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:53 PM #1

I can create the Block, but I get a spinning 'loading' mini popup and never get a list of products to add when I click the '+ Add Products' link.

I tried it in IE9 and FireFox. IE just gives a brief spinning loading window, but FireFox leaves it up there.

• CS-Cart team
  • CS-Cart support team
  • Moderators
  • 3809 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:00 AM #2

I can create the Block, but I get a spinning 'loading' mini popup and never get a list of products to add when I click the '+ Add Products' link.

I tried it in IE9 and FireFox. IE just gives a brief spinning loading window, but FireFox leaves it up there.

Hello PolishAndWax.com,

Most probably the problem is caused by your server settings.

Maybe there are the suhosin or mod_security modules installed on your server. There are settings that limit requests in these modules.

Please try to disable them.

Also your server can block any requests with the "object_id" text in them. But if you remove "object_id", it will be opened.

Please try to check Firewall settings on your server or contact your server administrator and ask him about this problem.

I hope it will help you.

Thank you.

---
Mikhail Ponomarev
CS-Cart Support team

Sincerely yours, CS-Cart Support Team

User guide       |  Developer documentation  |  Core API documentation

• quaxinvn
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:22 PM #3

For me, the solution was:

- Disable "Enable secure connection in the administration panel (SSL certificate is required to be installed on your server)" in General Settings. (I think this is the main fix, I would try this first).
- Having my hosting company disable these rules from the default mod_security ruleset: (this can be part of the fix but definitely NOT by itself the fix for me)