Google base

After February 2007, we will no

longer list items that don’t meet a minimal number of attributes. In order

for your items to be searchable on Froogle and Google Base, you’ll need to

include five additional attributes along with the basic ones you’ve

submitted in the past. For a list of required attributes for “Products”

bulk uploads, please visit the following link:

[url]http://base.google.com/base/products.html[/url]

Nice post, but I think it would be better sent to the CS-Cart team using their contact form !

[quote name=‘SWS’]Nice post, but I think it would be better sent to the CS-Cart team using their contact form ![/QUOTE]

I’ld prefer to know this in for forums, I’m sure domino’s did it twice :smiley:

Problem is, CS wont track the forums for such bugs…

Maybe just maybe, dominos sent them 200 emails ! I hope so, I use google base quite frequently and it is becoming more and more of a struggle with the CS cart export…

I’m running 1.3.3. Has anyone got a fix on how to mod the cart to meet with Google’s new policy?

Most of my business used to come from Froogle now I’m off their radar completely…

The CS- Team has real a fix but you would need to upgrade to 1.3.4 SP3

I am new wih CS-Cart. Just has finished my shop and wondering how Google Base works. I have signed up for google base account and have a FTP userid and password. But don’t understand what filename should I use ? I have tried to use myshopname_google.txt or myshopname_google.xls but it gives error saying FT connection error.

Is there anyone who can help me by a short step by step guide as how to export my google base file and how to import that into google base ?

Any help is appreciating.

[quote name=‘SWS’]Problem is, CS wont track the forums for such bugs…

Maybe just maybe, dominos sent them 200 emails ! I hope so, I use google base quite frequently and it is becoming more and more of a struggle with the CS cart export…[/QUOTE]

Does anyone from CS monitor this forum? It would be a real tragedy if not.

CS-Cart do monitor the forums however don’t participate too much due to time constraints afaik.