When browsing products, display prices with bulk discount as a range

I offer volume discounts on many of my products, and when browsing by category it would be nice if the price could display as a range from lowest to highest.

I get at least one call or e-mail a day asking me if we offer bulk discounts even though I have large and obnoxious graphics telling people to click on the individual product to see the bulk pricing.

Let people either display it as “$xx-$xx” or “as low as $x.xx”

If CS cart offered this standard (as an option) it would be pretty unique compared to the other carts I have tried.

I would like this too, there must be a easy way of changing the code…

That’s what I have been looking for too!

this has been requested so many times it should be recognized by cs development. to be added.

It should be available for variants as well.

I completely agree. This is a feature that should have long time ago.

Keep it up 2 date…

cs-cart asked for USD$300. I think that's too much!

[quote name='grabbags' timestamp='1309199006' post='115819']

cs-cart asked for USD$300. I think that's too much!

[/quote]

1 or 2 code only…ripper

Do anyone know what Refine script this website use?

Bags Sale | Womenswear | ASOS

I seem many websites use it.

are you looking for something like this, if so it was ; an include of the product qty discounts.tpl in to the product data.tpl file I think

I will check for you if it what you are looking for

John

Per Lauraluc’s description,

[quote]I offer volume discounts on many of my products, and when browsing by category it would be nice if the price could display as a range from lowest to highest.

Let people either display it as “$xx-$xx” or “as low as $x.xx”[/quote]

I need the price to read “Priced as Low as $X.XX” on all products of which I have quantity discounts assigned.

If someone creates this mod for CS-Cart 2.2.1 utilizing “My Changes” I will purchase it by sunrise tomorrow! (Most any business offering quantity discount pricing will also need this…) :rolleyes:

It should be an easy matter to rip the code from the detailed description and add it to the category list.

If I have a spare moment :huh: I will take a look

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1309504522' post='116066']

are you looking for something like this, if so it was ; an include of the product qty discounts.tpl in to the product data.tpl file I think

I will check for you if it what you are looking for

John

[/quote]

sorry missed the link of the previous post

[quote]sorry missed the link of the previous post[/quote]

No problem Johnbol1, thanks for offering though!

As you can see from my description I need the price to grab our “lowest price” from the applicable quantity discounts for the product and display like: “Priced as Low as $X.XX”. Ideally this is the same price (our lowest price) which would be included in product feeds to googlebase, etc.

[quote]It should be an easy matter to rip the code from the detailed description and add it to the category list.

If I have a spare moment I will take a look[/quote]

Thanks Kogi, if you do put this together and offer it publicly, then at the very least provide a Paypal link for donations! I don’t work for free & don’t expect others to do so either, you know! :rolleyes:

Sry, This is not in the template code. and a quick grep is not showing any joy. This is probably beyond my Kung fu

[quote]Sry, This is not in the template code. and a quick grep is not showing any joy.[/quote]

No problem Kogi, thanks for taking the time to look it over!

I will need to take a more formal approach & have this cooked up for us then.

[quote]This is probably beyond my Kung fu[/quote]

And I have been reading “PHP for Dummies” all this time, no wonder I can't get anywhere!

I'm very interested in this, too, as I have a line of products I offer bulk discounts on. If someone gets this coded as an add-on, maybe some of the rest of us could chip in and help with the costs. If there were 10 of us and it cost $300, that would only be $30 each. Thoughts?..

[quote name=‘kingsleypress’ timestamp=‘1311094794’ post=‘117676’]

I’m very interested in this, too, as I have a line of products I offer bulk discounts on. If someone gets this coded as an add-on, maybe some of the rest of us could chip in and help with the costs. If there were 10 of us and it cost $300, that would only be $30 each. Thoughts?..

[/quote]

I am now in the process of requesting quotations on this Add-On Mod, so I will post back details if someone wants to split the cost with me, although I won’t have time to play banker and manage micro-payments as I will need to move quickly (Gotta pay to play!)… :D

More details & good news very soon Grasshoppers! :)

Sneak Peek link as follows:

http://demo.cscartrocks.com/apparel.html

This Add-on Mod is now ready for purchase & install, Sweet! :)

(I believe most of what was asked for was included, so should keep most of you happy.)

CS-Cart Lowest Price Addon

The service these guys provide at cscartrocks.com is nothing short of amazing!