Catalog mode only on certain products

I’m looking to upgrade to a newer version of cs-cart, since I now see that they have “Catalog mode”. But I only need to hide the add to cart button on certain products, not all.

I had a mod a few version ago, but by upgrading cs-cart so many times, that mod somehow/somewhere stopped working.

Anybody know how I can do this?

Thanks.

Hello fishtail,

In order to implement it, you should enable the “Allow purchasing products with empty Buy Now URL” option in settings of the “Catalog mode” add-on. In this case, if a product does not have a Buy Now URL, it can be purchased as a simple product on the storefront.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name=‘CS-Cart Support team’]Hello fishtail,

In order to implement it, you should enable the “Allow purchasing products with empty Buy Now URL” option in settings of the “Catalog mode” add-on. In this case, if a product does not have a Buy Now URL, it can be purchased as a simple product on the storefront.

[/QUOTE]

Perfect, thanks Pavel! I just updated my upgrade licence today so I can upgrade to 2.1.4, so now I just have to wait for it to be approved I guess. Once I upgrade I’ll try it out.

You are welcome.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Enabling the “Allow purchasing products with empty Buy Now URL” option in settings of the “Catalog mode” add-on does not work with the 2.2.1 upgrade. I have products with an empty Buy Now URL but the add to cart button does not appear.

Is there a bug open for this? or a fix?

[font=“Verdana”]I’m still on 2.2.1 Professional.

I’m not confident in updating to 2.2.2.

Has anyone tried this in 2.2.2? Have they fixed the bug?

There are certainly some HUGE inconsistancies in the 2.2.1 Catalogue Mode add-on!

:blink:[/font]